Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

by C teacher: Mr. Edwards

I went to the science museum for a field trip. I had a great time. My favorite part of the museum was the hamster wheel i got to go in. It was my favorite because i liked running around in it acting like I was a hamster. it also was a simple machine, it was an wheel and axel but their was no axel. I also saw another simple machine and it was a ships steering wheel. And it was also an wheel and axel. It was just a fake boat i think though, but it was still really cool and big. The museum was reaaallllyyyy cool and i look forward to seeing it again.

Once their was a poor poor man. That poor man only had one friend and that one friend was a lizard. The texture of the lizards skin was very different from the other lizards, it was bumpy poka-dots! The man and the lizard always took a launt to k-mart at 3:15 consistently to use the only money they had to buy lotto tickets but the poor man nerver won. Today was a different day. The poor man was vivaacious today.He was very amiable today he was laughing and smiling to everyone and everyone was say hi back to him and smiling too! So when it came to 3:15 and when he bought his daily lotto ticket. He was indomitable.He knew he would win. When he finished scratching it he got all 3's! He had won 5,000,000 dollars! He ran out with his lizard to go buy his new house right away. A week later he went on an expedition to Africa to help the poor and when he came back he threw a huge extravaganza for all his friends. And then lived happily ever after!

Clunk...! Oops, I dropped my pencil and their goes my teacher to pick it up! Do your teachers stop what their doing to pick up your pencil?! Well there great! Greenbriar is awesome for one main reason, the teachers!

The teachers are so helpful and nice because if you lose your book report guide they will always have copies for you to use, so then you don’t get a bad grade for the book report! If your are having a little trouble in a subject, they will help you separately so you can really understand it better, and that helps a lot because then you can get a better grade on you report card. The teachers will also always be their for wether it’s having trouble with your friends, or even if it’s out of school! They will let you go to a special teacher called the feelings person to help you, so your problems don’t distract your work! That can help a lot because when you get distracted with your feelings it can effect your grade and then you might have to get held back!

RINNGG!... look at the time.. 3:15! Gotta go! Schools over!! See you at school!

The Markowitz family had a pretty tough life because they had to learn to adjust to a new country they've never been to. but they liked the new place they were at because in Russia they had no freedom and in America they can have all the freedom they want. I thought they'd never learn how to adjust to the new country they were in but they did! They got jobs their and they learned that a lot of other people came to a America too for the same reasons they came for which was, they weren't treated right for their religion and if they were poor or not. I think the Markowitz family is very brave for trying a new thing and then adjusting to it so easily and fast.

Once there was a yummy restaurant. A lot of people liked the restaurant. Everyone knew about the restaurant. One day a family moved to the town and their favorite thing to do was going to restaurants. So one day they saw the famous restaurant. The family looked keenly at the restaurant. They decided to give it a try so they went into the restaurant. The father scrutinized the menu. At first the mother was in a quandary in deciding what she wanted. Once the family finished they asked for the bill and when the waitress came over she screamed! The family scarcely touched the food=http:// The family said that it did have a plentiful amount of food but they really didn’t like it! The waitress elucidated to the manager about what the family had said about their food. The manager came over to the table they were sitting at and said to go to this different restaurant but it would be venture to get their because they had to go over a bridge that had fallen over a couple of times. So the family got in their car and drove of to the other restaurant. But guess what!!! The manager lied twice! First, their was no restaurant and second their was no bridge!!!

I just started this book jamie and his brother TJ were born at an army place because his mom is their and TJ gets to go to Vietnam but Jamie doesn't get to go even though he really wants to. But Why won't they let Jamie go? i mean if he says he's really ready for it then why not? I predict that Jamie will get to go to the army soon and he will get to see his brother their and his brother will be so surprised!

I LOVE THIS BOOK IM READING!!! It is the best book ever! They have a lot of weird characters but that makes it so much more interesting. I think louis is not going to change after awhile because he did some pretty bad thing to Mrs.Drazil so i think hes going to stay all fancy and a safe person instead of a goofy funny guy. This book IS SOOO GOOD I CANT STAND IT!

In school we are learning a lot of things of course but I will only talk about a couple of things. In math we did a lab and the lab was to put marbles in a graduated cylinder and see if the water would rise and we would have to answer a question like why would the water be rising when you put the marbles in? We figured it out after a while. The answer was that the water rises because afteryouput marbles in the cylinder the marbles would make the water rise because the marbles take up space so it forces the water to go up! We are also still working on colonies, and we went to the computer lab to work on keynote to make more info about our colonies. We also had to watch a video about our region and mine is New England because I'm studying the colony Connecticut. In weather we are learning so much like humidity, rain gauges and like how do rain and wind form? We are writing it all down and soon we are going to have a test on it! And thats basically what we are learning in class!

Today we went to see Ginger Zee. She taught us about weather because she is an meteorologist. She showed us how to predict weather. She also told us where she was born and how she stared her career. Ginger also told us that when she was little like eight years old she and her brother went to the beach and saw a they saw a huge water spout witch kind of looks like a geyser. She was on a lot of different T.V shows too. I never new you had to know so much science and math to be a meteorologist, I thought they told you what the weather was going to be I didn't know she had to find it out herself! I can't wait to see myself on T.V because she told us she was going to take a picture of us and put it on T.V

I have just finished reading chapters 12-14 in frindle. Nicks dad is about to sign a contract so everyone in china can know the new word frindle. Nicks dad wasn't so sure if he should sign it but the Bud Lawrence said that nick could earn a lot of money for doing it so nicks dad signed the contract. But i think it's weird that nicks dad (mr. Allen) didn't even ask nick if nick wanted to do it. I don't think Mrs. Granger is gonna give up on trying to get rid of the word frindle even though everyone in china is about to know about it.