Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by L

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Chapter 12- Nick is becoming very popular and everyone recognizes him as the one who invented the frindle. Even though Nick's parents are irritated but they are also pleased. Nick and his are being put on the news too. After a while a person named Bud Lawrence starts selling frindle things but Nick's dad needs to sign papers to do it. Nick will get a 3rd of the money from all the sells. Nick's dad sets up an account for Nick's frindle money at the bank.
Chapter 13- Life goes back to normal but the sign that says Welcome To Westfield had a new sign underneath that says Home of the Original frindle.
Chapter 14- Nick was still Nick on the outside but on the inside he gets a little scared of new ideas because of what happened with the word frindle. On the last day of school Nick goes to say by to Mrs. Granger. She tells him he had been quite latly and to just be himself. He thanks her for the advice and says good- by to her.
I predict Mrs. Granger is now going to use the word frindle.
I predict Mrs. Granger is going to retire.
I predict Nick will buy Mrs. Granger a new dictionary.
I think Mrs. Granger has grown to be nicer throughout the year. I think even though she is really strict when Nick is older he will look back on her as his favorite teacher.

Article posted February 9, 2011 at 01:13 PM • comment • Reads 91 • see all articles