Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Museum of Science and Industry (05/02/11)
Description: We visited the Museum of Science and Industry to study simple machines. What simple machines did you see in the museum? What did you enjoy most about the museum? Share your thoughts.

The simple machines I saw at the Museum of Science and industries were the steering wheels that where gears that created energy for a lightbolb. I also saw a lver that you pull and a train starts moving.There was also a magnet on a pully which lifts a piano.

Our class went on a field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry and couple days ago. It was pretty awesome. I liked it a lot. One simple machine I saw there was a wheel and axel. When we were looking around we saw a hamster wheel that kids could run on. I did and it was really cool. One thing that I really enjoyed there was going to the science exhibit. I got to see lightning. It was loud and the first time I heard it I jumped back. I wanted to do the coal mine but the teachers said it took too much time. Oh well, what could I do? I really liked the field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry. I hope that I can gp there again sometime soon and see even more things. I also want to see the toy exhibit and see more machines because we didn't get a chance to go there. I really liked that field trip!

I went on a trip to the science and Industrey museum. I liked the weather place because on the seeling there was a machine that made lightning . There was a room where they could turn off color and if you were wearing that color it would go to the closest color in the color wheel.

We just went to the museim of science and indrestry . It was really fun. We first went to the weather area. There we went in this wind thing. You step inside and the wind will go up to 80 miles past you. That was really fun. There was also a color room iin the weather area. You step inside and can change the colors around. Your shirt, pants and even eyes will change color. We also saw fake lightning there and there was something like a cloud/tornato that was spining around in the area. Our main purpose of being there was learning about simple machines and we had our lesson on simple machines after lunch. It was so cool and we learned about the different types of machines. After our simple machine lesson we went around to see baby chicks, what it might be like in the fuchure, a wispering place where you could wisper in the room and you could still hear each other loud and clear, and we went to one other place too but I can't remember what it was called. I had a really fun time at the museim.

I went to the science museum for a field trip. I had a great time. My favorite part of the museum was the hamster wheel i got to go in. It was my favorite because i liked running around in it acting like I was a hamster. it also was a simple machine, it was an wheel and axel but their was no axel. I also saw another simple machine and it was a ships steering wheel. And it was also an wheel and axel. It was just a fake boat i think though, but it was still really cool and big. The museum was reaaallllyyyy cool and i look forward to seeing it again.

On friday we went to a museum where we learned about simple machines.  fav part was in the weather place there was a wind machine and I went in it like 10 times!!! It was so much fun! I wonder how they get all of there things in that one place? I also had a question, How do they pay for all that electricity?!?!? it was so cool! (; (:

We recently went to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. 

My favorite exhibit was the Natural Disaters. When you walked in you could see a demonstration of a tornado made of steam. It was amazing. On the second floor there was my favorite thing...

The Wind Tunnels=http://=http:// I loved them. When you go inside the machine blows wind over 80 mph (miles per hour) on you. It also takes pictures of you while the wind is blowing.

The whole 4th grade went to the Museum of Science and Industry. It was super fun we did a Simple Machines Class where we got to use and build simple machines. Then we had lunch and looked at all the exhibits, there was a weather exhibit where there was a tornado type thing also in the weather where it showed a tsunami in a big tub of water! Another exhibit was the hampster wheel exhibitit was cool beause you got to run on a human size hampster wheel! There where so many exhibits and it was ssssssooooooo cool=http://!

THE JOURNEY 04/25/11
Vocab Story 03/25/11
weakly review 02/17/11
01/21/11
Strangers!!!!!!!!!!! 01/21/11
subject 01/14/11
Books 01/04/11
01/03/11
Winter Breake 01/03/11
Its Just the begining of a new stoy! 12/13/10