Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Vocabulary Story April 2011 (04/28/11)
Description: We used this weeks vocabulary words to write a story (texture, consistent, jaunt, extravaganza, expedition, amiable, indomitable, vivacious). The students created some interesting stories. Read their stories and let them know what you think.

Bananas are awesome because of their color. I think Yellow is a catchy color but................. Blue? Well if you believe that read this story.

Once upon a time there was a chubby little boy named Gerald but the one thing he loved more than food were pets..... rare and weird pets. He thought one day that there just might be weird, like really weird pets with a weird texture, and consistently weird. yes I've use that word a lot but it's true. It was one sunny Tuesday when Gerald was on a little jaunt he passed the pet store and decided to take a look. They were looking and looking..... and bam! He saw a chubby banana...... Blue! The clerk said it was named Chubby Bob but it was called BoB as a nickname. I bought it for just three bucks and a penny! But everyone seemed to be buying chubby bananas. Could it be Chubby Banana day? I took it home Quickly and observed it. It was so fun it was a extravaganza playing with it! But it was a teaching expedition trying to train it and all but I was Indomitable handling responsible training and Bob was amiable so it wasn't that hard but it was sure hard teaching it to be trained. Trust me, if you ever get a Chubby Bob for your own...... They're Vivacious ! The End and good luck!

Once there was a wealthy family. There was 2 kids, Katey was 13 and was very vivacious. The other kid, Timmy was 16 and was very serious. He had a pet turtle. They liked to go on jaunts to the river. His parents were very lazy. One today while Timmy was petting his turtle, the shell felt wrong. There was a large bump. He knew what ad happened, he had dropped him! Timmy ran to his neighbors house. She was a vet and he told her was had happened. She was indomitable. She helped him without hesitation and was consistently telling Timmy that he would be alright. Timmy thought that she was amiable by helping his turtle. When she finished he took expedition to Target to get some things for his turtle. When he got there, he remembered that he had missed his friends extravaganza party that would be Timmy's favorite arcade. Timmy was really looking forward to it, but atleast he had saved his turtle. When he got home from his trip he put his turtle in his cage and fell asleep right away on his bed. He was exhausted. Timmy was glad that he had saved his turtle and he was sure that his turtle was too.

One day I was shooting hoops in my front yard. I took a jaunt around the three point line put it up... swish! it went in. A red corvette drove by and stopped. I knew I knew I wasn't supposed to talk to strangers. The man in the car said hey that was a pretty nice shot, can you show me some more? Quickly from the end of my driveway without talking I felt the texture of the basketball put up a hook shot... swish! It went in easy. Wow said the man you are almost as good as me! You wish I mumbled to myself. He said hi i'm Jerry, Jerry West. My jaws dropped open when I heard that. He said how would you like to join my basketball team? There was an extravaganza in my head.Jerry West was an amiable guy. Then to show off I made ten layups I was indomitable! He said show up at the staples center for practice. I have know idea how I will get there but I can't wait=http://!

Article posted April 27, 2011 at 07:11 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 110

Once there was a kid named Miko. He would always go on jaunts in the forest with his friends. He had a lot of friends because he was Amiable. Miko was consistent to play with his friends. He played with his friends as much as he could. Then one of Miko's friends ask if they wanted to go to the forest. They were very vivacious to go to the forest again. They went deep in the forest. It felt like an extravaganza to them. They played in the forest for a long time. They felt the texture of all the rocks. They tried to find there way back. They were lost. It was getting late. They could not remember where they came in the forest. They were indomitable. They would not give up. Their jaunt turned into an expedition to get home. They had to watch for animals. Their parents were worried. They were thinking where they were. Then they figured out were they go for fun. The forest! So the parents went looking. They were heading to the forest. They brought flashlights and water. They split up. They yelled " Kids". They went deeper in the forest. They finely found the the kids. So the went home. So the parents said " be more careful'.

It was Saturday my favorite day of the week! Also, on Saturday we have a very consistent breakfast. Pancakes and juice. Dad always makes the best pancakes,and the texture of the pancakes always makes me feel happy. I walked downstairs. Every step i took made me hungrier. As i reached the bottom step I was surprised. It was an extravaganza down here. There was a huge layered cake on the counter. Mom was dancing to music and Dad was making pancakes. How could I forget? Lily's birthday. The morning would start off with pancakes, then we would go on a jaunt around the block. After lunch we would go on the zoo expedition followed by Lily's party. Lily would have 50 kids over. She was so amiable. I, on the other hand, am super vivacious as well as indomitable. After the party we would go to see Peter Pan. It would be a super day. The doorbell rang. " I'll get it!!" I shouted. I ran to the door and opened it. " Grandma, Grandpa!" I cried. They stepped inside and I lad them to the kitchen. They sat down and talked to Mom. Just then Lily walked in. She was wearing a bright blue dress with flowers in her hair. " Happy birthday!" we shouted. " Morning to you too!" smiled Lily.

The day passed quickly and before I knew it, it was bed time. I didn't want to go to sleep yet though so after everyone was sleeping I set up a tent in the backyard.The stars were shining brightly above me. Today had been the best day ever.

Once their was a poor poor man. That poor man only had one friend and that one friend was a lizard. The texture of the lizards skin was very different from the other lizards, it was bumpy poka-dots! The man and the lizard always took a launt to k-mart at 3:15 consistently to use the only money they had to buy lotto tickets but the poor man nerver won. Today was a different day. The poor man was vivaacious today.He was very amiable today he was laughing and smiling to everyone and everyone was say hi back to him and smiling too! So when it came to 3:15 and when he bought his daily lotto ticket. He was indomitable.He knew he would win. When he finished scratching it he got all 3's! He had won 5,000,000 dollars! He ran out with his lizard to go buy his new house right away. A week later he went on an expedition to Africa to help the poor and when he came back he threw a huge extravaganza for all his friends. And then lived happily ever after!

Once there was a boy who who went on a expedition to a place where nobody has ever been to before.

Once upon time there was a boy who went on a jaunt to his aunt's house. When he got there he stopped to look at his favorite picture of a bright green meadow. The picture almost looked alive. When he touched it he could feel the texture of the grass. Then the room started to rumble and flower warriors walked right out of the picture and grabbed the boy. The flowers were indomitable. No matter how hard the boy kicked or screamed they wouldn't let go of him. Then they brought him tight into the picture. They brought him to the highest mountain on the highest cliff where laid a castle. There were creatures of all kinds but they all looked the opposite of vivacious. Instead they looked sad and scared. Inside the castle was a great Queen dressed in green she acted nice but had a trace of evil. She told the boy to never go by water because but she was cut off by a man made of water who brought the boy to the bottom of the sea. Where there a Blue Queen told the boy on the hottest day of summer the Green Queen will dry up all water. The Blue Queen said how consistent her schedule was. She did nothing the Green Queen locked me up here. She told him the Green Queen is the master of land and I am the master of water The boy liked this Queen she was very amiable. Then the two people went on a great extravaganza to talk to the Green Queen about how awful she was but then something amazing happened.

Once upon a time there was an amiable guy named Norbert. He loved t.v. soooooooooooo much! When he gets home he turns on the t.v. right away. His butler does his home work. Every one likes him for his money. He loves every thing about t.v. he loves the texture of the remote, he loves the consistent timing of his shows and the expeditions of channel surfing. One day he want on a jaunt through the city. He saw this awesome remote in a window of some ones condo. He climbed up the emergency exit and got the remote! He was soooo vivacious he jumped and fell off the emergency exit! He bounced on awnings and fell in a fruit stand. He ran home right away. When he got home he turned on the t.v. and changed the remotes. When he typed in the channel there was a HUGE "BANG BOOM POW!" He was transported into the t.v.! He was in the channel he typed in! There was a huge extravaganza on the channel. There was a party with balloons and cake! Than a huge black out. He screamed "HELP ME!!!!" Than a light came on there where two robots with guns. One of the robots shot and than the other shoot. Two portals appeared. Norbert jumped in one of the portals and was transported to another channel. He was in Bikini Bottom! He saw spongebob and patrick dancing. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" Yelled Norbert. "What do you need to get out of here?" Asked patrick. "A portal." Said Norbert. "Ohhh ok." Said Spongebob. "Fallow me!" Said Patrick. Patrick led them to Goo Lagoon. "Ok the portals at the bottom of the lagoon" Said Patrick. Norbert swam to the bottom and he went in the portal. He fell to the next channel "Cartoon network". Norbert was indomitable! Norbert checked his watch. "5:30" Said Norbert. "Fosters home for imaginary friends is on." Said Norbert. He hit ground. Than he saw a light. "SHAMWOW!!!" "UHHHHHG" Said Norbert. When the infomercial was demonstrating a portal appeared. "Yes!!" Said Norbert. He ran to the portal and jumped in it. He went to NBC. He was in a dark and wet space. "OHHHHHHHH MY GAWD!" Screamed Norbert! There was a huge mouth. "Hey a portal." Said Norbert. Norbert swam to the portal and went in it. He was on sport center... Wait a minuet... WOAH! Albert Puhols hit a homer! Than a portal appeared on 3rd base. Norbert ran and slid into the portal. He fell in and he was falling. He saw a portal! He fell in it. Than landed on some letters. Than a voice said "Lets have fun...With Science!" Than he felt something on his hand. He woke up. The remote was sinking into his skin! He ran to the window he stole it from and put it back. He learned a valuable lesson. Don't steal or some one will get hurt!

THE JOURNEY 04/25/11
Vocab Story 03/25/11
weakly review 02/17/11
01/21/11
Strangers!!!!!!!!!!! 01/21/11
subject 01/14/11
Books 01/04/11
01/03/11
Winter Breake 01/03/11
Its Just the begining of a new stoy! 12/13/10