Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Spring Break 2011 (04/04/11)
Description: What did you do on your Spring Break? Share your stories with everyone. I can't wait to read them all!!

So it all started on a satuday when we boarded a plane to Tampa bay. I was just finishing my mcdonalds breakfast bagel when I looked at a map that showed where I was headed after I land in Tampa. THe place was clearwater beach in Indian rocks, Florida. We stayed at a rented condominium. Most of the day I was siping soda while Sun tanning. We also went late night put put golfing. It was creepy because sitting in the MIDDLE of hole two were 3 big GATORS! I thought sense my dad dislikes reptiles so much he would have a heart attack. But somehow workers removed the gator back intothe water. Even though it costed me one hour and 45 minutes it was worth it. But beleive it or not my grandma shot a 50 and my brother nick shot a 57. They both creamed me,dray and my dad! But unfourtunatly we had a huge storm! We even MISSED a TORNADO by just a MILE! It was all good in the end but are condominium lost most of it's roof and a couple miles down houses were damaged and the waves moved about 30 feet closer to us than usual. On our way back all the direct flights to chicago were booked so we had to land in baltimore,maryland to pick up citizens who were going to go to Chicago to! P.S the baltimore airport is cool! It's all black and white colored on the outside.

For Spring Break I went to Washington DC. It was really cool. First we went on a tour of the White House and we saw lots of pictures and statues. It wasn't as cool as I thought, though. Then we came back to our hotel and rest. After that we got to swim, which was really fun because it was had been while since the last time I swam. The next day we saw the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Mounument, slept for a while and then we went onthe Metro to the National Mall. We saw the Air and Space Museum, but my mom and brother and sister went home on a taxi because they felt sick. After we were done we went home and took a big rest. One gross thing happened, my little sister threw up so we didn't get to go swimming again. The next day we took a tour of the state capitol, and again my mom, brother and sister didn't go cause they were sick. It was really cool, better than the White House for sure and we saw a movie on it. After the tour we took some pictures and enjoyed the nice weather. I don't remember what we did the next day but I know my mom said that we were going to go home early because everyone was getting sick. We went swimming. The last day we took a tour on a tour bus of the Arlington Cemetary and Washington DC. We saw some more mounuments and got some suvineirs. That was the end of our trip. We went to the airport and went home. THe next day I woke up with a fever. I just stayed home and watched TV. That was basicly my Spring Break!!!:):):):)

On spring break I went to indiana and it was a 5 hour road trip so I got pretty tired I watched madagascar and night at the musium . I went with my cousins and the frames. When we got ther the first thing we saw in the cabin was a pool table I played for such a long time and got really really good I beat lots of people I played. and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of fun!!!

I went skiing in Seatle at a place called snowqualmi where I went down some really steep hills. I also went to the museum of flight where I went in a simulator for steering a plane and another person controles the guns. I got a dog tag that says "GEORGE F GIBBY CAPTAIN" with a picture of a plane called hte Blackbird and I got a flatened penny of the Lightnig. I also went to a place called Pike Place Market it is 104 years old and at it I got to learn a magic trick and got a flatened penny of the space needle which I want to later and got a flatened quarter of it. And the last thing I did was go to the Seatle Aquarium.

For spring break I did not go any were expect fo my feinds house. He has five acers of land he has a four wheeler and two tractors. I always ride the four wheeler. He has this really cool hill and we went full speed down and when he hit the breakes I fell out of it. We stared a bon fire sowe went ino the forest and found some dry trees and dry twigs and loaded them on the four wheeler and brought them back to the fire. It rose at least two feet in the air. Then we went inside and aree coats smelled like smoke. Then aremom took us home. It was a really fun spring break!

Article posted April 4, 2011 at 08:35 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 97

For my spring break I went to my Aunt's house for a few days. I watched Bulter vs. Florida. BUTLER won! My sister was so happy because she's going to Butler next year. It went to overtime. I really like Butler and I want them to go to the championship. But I want UCONN to win the championship. They vs. Arizona. UCONN won to! I knew they would make it to the championship. The championship is UCONN vs. Butler. Go UCONN! I went in the hot tub and played my 3DS. Then I went home Thursday. I played baseball with my brothers. I also played with my friend and watched the SOX games. GO SOX and UCONN=http://

Over springbreak I went 2 places.

1.I went to Charlesten IL I went to a hotel where there was a pool! I also got to see my Aunt in her show where for the first act it was a opra!!!

2. I went to Winsconsin and road sheep!!! It was scary. I also went to the zoo and see some cool animals that they don't have at the IL zoo's

HOW TO RIDE A SHEEP

1. Catch the sheep grab the wool and hold on really tight

2. swing leg over back of sheep

3. put arms around neck of sheep

4. get firm grip on wool

5. get the sheep to run

6. Try to hold on

7. try not to tip on sheep that will cause it to fall over on you and most likley knock the wind out of you

8. Do not step in the poop when you fall off

9. ENJOY

For Spring Break I went to Florida. It was so hot there!!! Our hotel was on the beach so we went to the beach almost every day. One time when we were at the beach my sister found a shell in the water but then we saw a claw stick out. We didn't know what kind of creature it was but it was really creepy. Every time we went to the beach we saw like five dolphins in the water but hey were to far away to see close up. We only saw their fins but it was still an amazing sight.

We also went to the pool pretty much twice a day, maybe more. Our pool was HUGE and it went to five feet. But the best part was the waterfall in the middle of the pool. Whenever you went behind it it sounded like a million drums playing right next to your ear. It also had a volleyball court in the deep end. It was really hard for me to stand while we played at they volleyball court because the water was to deep for me to stand in.

The drive back was really long but I think it was worth it.

One thing I did over spring break is go to the field museum. Some stuff we saw there was see the most completed T-rex in the world, see how the world evolved etc. The T-rex's name is Sue because it was discovered by a girl named Sue. What's weird is nobody knows if the dinosaur is a boy or a girl. The T-rex is the most completed

T-rex in the world. It's 90% complete. I also saw how the earth evolved. One thing I learned that I already knew is that global warming isn't all humans fault. The earth is naturally going to get hot and cold. One reason the earth might get hotter is because the orbit around the sun get's more oval like and more circle like over million's of years. Also sometimes the axis of the earth changes it's axis over millions of years. So sometimes the axis will be closer or farther from the sun. Well that's some of the stuff I did over Spring break by.

One morning my mom told me to get up. Then I got in the car and we drove to St.Louis. When we were about 100 miles out we stopped at a Mcdonalds. I got a hashbown, cinnamelt and a chocolate milk! My sister got a breakfast burrito. Then when we got to St.Louis we saw my nana and papa. My papa got his tooth pulled out! It was gross. Then we checked in the hotel. Then I went to bed. The next day I hung out with my cousin and I stayed at his house for the night. The next day me my brother my cousin and my mom saw a cardinals game. The cardinals lost.Then we hung out at his house. We left the next day. That was my spring break!

THE JOURNEY 04/25/11
Vocab Story 03/25/11
weakly review 02/17/11
01/21/11
Strangers!!!!!!!!!!! 01/21/11
subject 01/14/11
Books 01/04/11
01/03/11
Winter Breake 01/03/11
Its Just the begining of a new stoy! 12/13/10