Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: The Final Chapter of "The Witches" (12/13/10)
Description: Read our own endings to this wonderful story. Enjoy!!

I just finished reading the book The Witches and our class loved it. The class loved it so much that they wanted to continue the story with an additional chapter or two. Click the assignment tab to the left to read their own extensions.

The next day the boy and his grama ma' [grandma in this story] set off on there way to the witches castle. "grama ma' " the boy said " I can't find the castle anywhere?" "oh it will be here somewhere" said grama ma'."grama ma' I now can see the castle"! the boy said "well all you have to do is take the bottle of mouse maker and poor it into the withches food and they will turn into mice." said grama ma'."alright what now grama ma' I'm in the castle how am I gonna get in that kitchen?" all of a sudden the boy realized if he's a mouse he can use his tail to swing from wall to wall. Just before the boy could get started his grandma informed him off the flyer that said Royal dinner for the witches of all ages tonight at seven and soup will be served. So the boy waited till seven.At seven I sneaked in the door after a waiter and poured the mouse maker in all the bowls of soup it took pouring into 876,987,654,123,000 bowls of soup. Two hours later the dinner was served and I have to say myself that the bread they had was good I ate some of that in the corner and fell asleep. The next day I woke up to the sound of screaming! My initial thought was the witches found me but no the withches were mice and were all ready killed by the extermenator. The screaming were people who where trying to buy the castle for a home so I fell to the ground raced out thedoor, ran 4 miles to find grama ma' and soon enough I was home sweet home I had defeated the witches and made the world a better place even as a mouse . The end.

The next day we set off towards the cassle, it was a sunny day with only one cloud in the sky.When we got to forest Grandmama said,"I shall wait for you here.Be sure you come back to this very spot by sundown."Don't worry I will do just fine,"I said.We said our goodbyes and I crept toward the forrest.It was dark and quiet,it seamed to go on forever.After a wile I spotted a dim light through a crack in a tree.It turned out to be a gold door cut into a huge stone that seamed to go on and on.I soon found a key hole that was so close to the ground I didn't even need to jump to get through it.The withces probubly made the key hole close to the ground so nowone would spot it,I thought.When I got inside I saw many people running as fast as lightning.They were all wearing purple suits.I snooped around untill I found the Kitchen,it was diserted.I then saw a big table.There was a broom lying on it so I decided to climb it, when I got to the top I saw a bowl of soup.I soposed it was for the witches,so I got the delaed action mouse maker and tryed to unscrued the lid but it wouldn't budge,so I broke the top off and pored it in the pot.Then all the sudden a witch walked towards me with a huge cat in her arms...

We were all ready, we had our mouse maker , cats and couldn't wait to get started. My Grandma put me down and told me "You're on your own again, good luck!" I ran through the big keylohe and looked around. It was huge with potions, wigs, shoes, and gloves everywhere. everywhere. There were withches running around in every dirrection, it was crowded. I saw a sign that said "KITCHEN," and ran to it, dodging and jumping all the witches feet. Finally when I got to the door with my mouse makers connected tp my tail, I ran under a crack and saw a huge room full of food, pots and pans. There was no one there so I jumped on the counter and started pouring the liquid on anything I could see. All of a sudden I heard a very loud person talking, "Everyone settle down. I would like to present you s big feast, sit down and I would like you, and you to serve the food."I new it was the grand high witch! "Yes your highness," said two other witches that were called on. Oh no, I had to hide, I ran under a pot. Good thing I finished pouring the mouse maker just in the nick of time! Then, the other witches came in and out several times. The next thing I know, I hearing loud sreams everywhere, I knew it was time. I untied the bag from my tail and ran out of the kitchen. Luckily, they didn't notice me, they were sreaming too hard. I ran back to the big door and through the keyhole. My Grandmother was sitting in a van full of trucks reading a newspaper. I ran on the wheel the on the van and shouted, "Grandma, Grandma, hurry and puts the cats in!!!" My Grandmother opened the back of the van and the cats poured out. I could tell they could smell the mice because they were putting the nosesn in the air and sprinting under the door. My Grandma and I were so happy. I couldn't wait to destroy all of the withes of Earth. We had a big journey ahead of us and I couldn't wait to get started!

Ok first' lets see hmmm. AAAhh hha!! America here we come=http:// 2 hours later, ok we are at the airport, now you can come out of my perce and look around. Wow so many people I said. OOOooff I jumped back into the perce. Whhy did you do that dear, Oh boy!! It was the flight attendent, from what we could see she was a real witch!!! Lets see high heels check. Wig........... I cant see ''wait I think'' ...... Check. ''You get why that could be hard to see right, ya you know what i'm saying''. Gloves check. Frm then on we knew she or should I say that demon was a witch. We walked past her on to the plane, she had the most suspisios smile. After that we knew she was the one, we had to go to her house in the U.S.A. 4 hours later we got to America. we waited quietly and casualy for her shift to be over.Then it happend her shift was over. We ran after her and followed all of her footsteps. We couldnt call a cab and say ''follow that car. So there was one thing to do, what do you do when you see a skateboard and a rope. Tie the rope to the car and the other side of the rope to the skateboard!!!! I maneged to get her drivers licenss and see what it said on the licenss plate. We waited until she got in the car than grand ma ma got on the board grabbed the tail then the car started ''gggrrrrmmm'' We were off it had to be over the speed limmit

As soon as we got the ingreediants for delayed action mouse maker I snuck into the castle with as much mouse maker" I could carry. Then I spent quite a bit of time trying to find the kitchen then I hit the jackpot. A mouse hole. So it took me about two seconds to decide what to do next. Put my bottle of delayed action mouse maker there. BUT I soon found out who lived there and you wouldent believe who it was. It was... Bruno. Turns out his parents had kicked him out of the house and he had made his shelter here. He was still relitivly fat but that disn't stop me from putting the delayed action mouse maker in there. Then I went out got some more and more andmore of it until I finaly had enough. I crept around pouring it in everthing in the kitchen. As soon as I was finshed with that task I got Bruno and together we got out of there. Then we got the cats (because we were now world wide heros). So as soon as we started hearing squeks the cats charged. After that we got the book of magic spells and the book of whiches.

The boy and grandma ma set of to the castle.It took them weeks to get there. But they finaly made it.They booked a room in the village,and in the morning they set off. They started to walk to the castle they walked through mountans and the forest. At last they finily got there.Then he ran to the big double doors. But then all of the sudden 3 witches came around the corner, they saw the mouse. then they kwickly grabbed him. grandma ma! grandma ma! the boy/mouse said,but she didnt hear him. How will this story end?

TO BE CONTINUED=http://=http://=http://!!!!?????????????

The next day my grandmama and I packed our bags. We were both so exited we woke up at 3 in the morning. We ate breakfast, then I brushed my teeth with my little toothbrush while Grandmama primped and packed our bags. ( I even got a bag with small shirts for me to wear inside.) Then we left. Since I like to look out the window my Grandmother made me a tall chair to put on the real chair. A little seatbelt was built in so I would be safe. Instead of Grandmama picking me up and putting me on the little chair there were steps built in to get to the top of the mini chair. Even though the witches lived in Norway it was the other side from where we lived. We drove about an hour and then came to a hotel. " I got reservations her." said my Grandmother. " Where is the witch's castle?" I asked. " Right down the road." We checked in and rushed up to the room. We started the mouse maker right away. We got all the ingredients which I will not name because of the nasty things. We finished earlier than planned so we drove over to the castle. The place was a wonderful building with blue paint on the door. It had bricks bordering the windows. " Go on." Grandmama said. I ran out of the car grabbed a stick and started to whack the door. The door opened and I ran in holding the bottle of mouse maker. I ran into one room. two witches were crying. " Poor witch Sara and all the other Inkland witches." cried one. " Poor Sara." cried the other. I ran out of that room. All the rooms were interesting but did't have anything important in them. Then I came into a very large room. It had a thrown. A lady was sitting in it. A witch I should say. The new grand high witch I thought as I ran out of that room. The next room was the kitchen. I ran up the counter and poured the bottle of mouse maker into the soup as I had done the last time. Perfect I thought. That job is done. I ran out of the castle again to tell my Grandmother all that had happened.

Article posted December 13, 2010 at 07:58 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 66

Grandma-ma and I are at the witches castle and I am about to turn all the witches into mice and then Grandma-ma is going to release all the cats to eat the witches!, "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" sorry had to do my little evil mouse laugh. My tail is a lot better from my last incident but can't focus on that now. I'm sprinkling my mouse potion on the witches soup and I'm running my little legs off till no end to let Grandma-ma release the cats. I stop to watch the witches drink their soup and the witches are turning into tiny mice! "I don't think thats supposed to happen?!" said Grandma-ma. The witches were so tiny that I looked like a human to them! And I'm only a tiny mouse! I accidentally screamed because the witches were so small that I forgot that screaming was the signal to release the cats! So Granda-ma released the cats when I was the only big enough mouse for the cats to see! I was trying to run for my life, but......

Article posted December 13, 2010 at 07:58 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 62

"Oh, my we have to get started now!"said Gramama ."Yes we do!" My grandmother and I just arrived at the Grand High Witches castle at the top of the hill in downtown Norway. She gentley placed me on the ground and knocked on the old wooden door. "Good luck my dear." Whispered my grandma before sprinting slowly back into the village below. A tall old lady answered," Hello? Who's there." She snapped in a wicked voice. I ran straight into the castle, clutching the Delayed Action Mouse maker that Gramama and I made in my paws. After about a minute of running I arrived at a large, old wooden door that said inbig bold letters GRAND HIGH KITCHEN. Using all my strength I knocked on the door and to my suprise an old crusty woman with an apron that said I HEART EVIL slowly opened the door and answered,"Who is disterbing me while I prepare dinner?"I quickly ran into the kitchen. The kitchen was an huge room with shelves lini the walls. In the middle room was an counter with giant bowls with food on it. Perfect. And to make it better there was a bunch of boxes on the side of it that I could climb up like stairs. I ran up them so fast I almost fell off the boxes. Once I reached the top I popped open the top of the bottle and poured all of it into the bowls. I ran through a crack in the kitchen door without being seen. When I got to the exit I whispered," Gramama?" and she kicked open the door and I saw she was holding almost one hundred cats in her arms. I shrieked," Gramama! You sure got a lot of cats there." I ran behind her legs. " Okay let them go on three. One. Two.THREE!!! She dropped all the cats on the ground and they ran into the castle. When we were walking down the hill to the village I could hear the witches hrieks. I laughed.

Article posted December 13, 2010 at 07:53 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 67

It took me a while to remember why I was here but then I remembered. I was here for. I was here to turn the witches into mice. When I was looking around I saw a room labeled POTION ROOM. When I saw that I got exited so I went inside. There were all sorts of potions. red ones blue one green ones etc. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw something. It was the address book to all the witches in the world. I walked over to it but when i was almost there i felt like I was falling. I looked down I saw darkness.

Article posted December 13, 2010 at 08:21 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 67

In the witch's it was dark, cold, and musty. I couldn't hear or see anything! Suddenly I bumped into something big and black. I tried to go to the side of it but it was too long. I tried yo go under it but I was on wood floor. Finally I tried to jump over it and I made it! As soon as I had gotten up on it I bumped into another one. I tried going up it and it worked! I realized they were stairs! I hopped all the way up them until I got to the top! I was soon blinded by a super bright light! As soon as I recovered I saw a giant money making machine and a giant table filled with food! I saw doors that kept opening and closing figuring that was where the food was coming from. I went in and there were people everywhere I saw a big bowl of soup I started pouring the mouse maker in when a person saw me, they started screaming a mouse a mouse th grand high witch yelled back get the cat so that is why I'm running for my life know=http://!!

When we were ready we went to the castle. We had all ready made the mouse maker. We went up the hill. When we got there grandma was pooped. She said " Go on with out me." So I went. When I was inside I heard foot-steps comming tword me. I ran up a wall and got on a chandelier. Some one said "Who left the door open?!" I realized that it was the Grand High Witch! I scurried across the chandeliers. When I found the dinning table I got on my tail and poured the mouse maker in the rost lamb. I saw the Gran High Witch comming. I hid behind the chain holding up the chandelier. I saw The Grand High witch bite the lamb. She dropped her fork. She was turning into a mouse like the other witches. Grandma raced insid holding the cats. She put them down. After a while all of the witches were dead. Grandma and I hugged each other. Then we went to the book of all the witches.

THE JOURNEY 04/25/11
Vocab Story 03/25/11
weakly review 02/17/11
01/21/11
Strangers!!!!!!!!!!! 01/21/11
subject 01/14/11
Books 01/04/11
01/03/11
Winter Breake 01/03/11
Its Just the begining of a new stoy! 12/13/10