Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by J

teacher: Mr. Edwards

I went on a trip to the science and Industrey museum. I liked the weather place because on the seeling there was a machine that made lightning . There was a room where they could turn off color and if you were wearing that color it would go to the closest color in the color wheel.

I go to the best school.The school is called Greenbriar. It is the best school because it has nice teachers.

Greenbriar is a great school for a lot of reasons this is one of them teachers are nice and do not yell at you. If the teachers yell at you you can not focus and you will get bad grades. If you have bad grades you will not get a good job. In greenbriar the teachers do not yell at you and you will be more focused and get better jobs.

In greenbriar the kids learn a lot. In chicago some kids might learn to read until 6th grade because if they had trouble in first grade there are no special teachers to help them. In Greenbriar there are special teacher in every subject. You could learn to read sooner with a special teacher. I like reading the Harry Potter books and when you read its like you go on a trip in your room.

Greenbriar is a great school it has nice teachers and you learn a lot.

The Marks family immigrated from Russia because life was unfair because of government so they left to America. When they went to the ship they where a lot of people. When they got to Ellis Island one was going to get sent back but then a man came and tested him again and said that ha was healthey and he could stay. then they went into amarica and life was not so easy. I liked the book it was it was interesting and you learned a lot. It was a really good book.

For spring break I did not go any were expect fo my feinds house. He has five acers of land he has a four wheeler and two tractors. I always ride the four wheeler. He has this really cool hill and we went full speed down and when he hit the breakes I fell out of it. We stared a bon fire sowe went ino the forest and found some dry trees and dry twigs and loaded them on the four wheeler and brought them back to the fire. It rose at least two feet in the air. Then we went inside and aree coats smelled like smoke. Then aremom took us home. It was a really fun spring break!

Once there was a young girl who went venturing into a jungle to show her bravery. She scarcely had any food. On her way into the jungle she met a man who warned her not to the forest because people went in and went mad and never came out. He also said she would lose all her possession only some people had the power that they will not lose all there possessions or go mad but she still was not scared so she went in any way. She was keen to see that there two bugs flying four feet away from her. There was a plentiful amount of trees. As night fell she got a little scared and found her way out and she did not have her hand bag or water. She quandrey about going back in or going home. She chose to go home. She saw the man and elucidated what he said . Then she lived a normal life and was eaten by a tiger.

In class I read a book called Night of the the Twisters. I think this is a good book because I like the books with a big problem and then it was fixed. I also liked it because it was descriptive and some parts were scary happy and joyful. I think you should read this book.

This week we finished ISAT. It took us two weeks to finish them. In math I am almost on division. We played my favorite game.

This book is a really good book. Harry is in the Order's hide out. I think he will not be expelled and there will be someone from the minestery will watch.

This week In math I am learning about volume. We are putting marbles in graduated cylinders to see how much volume it take up. We had a art adventure about origami an how to do it we made a cup,jet plane, swan and samurai hat. In science we are learning about weather and how clouds are formed. There are clouds that are formed by small pieces of water and there are some made of ice. Today was a fun week.

Today Ginger Zee came to are school she is a meteorologist. She does the weather she works with all type of scientist and fancy tools. She went on a activity with other scientists that was called 'storm chasers were you go inside a tornado. She goes inside them and collect data. she has a very interesting job.