Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by C

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Christmas                     

“Vroom!” Here we go to our grandparents house. I like to play in the snow there and see my cousins. Christmas is my favorite holiday!

The first reason christmas is my favorite holiday is because of the snow. Sometimes my friends and I go outside and sled/snowboard down big and small hills. I’m good at snowboarding and I like it a lot. My brother and my sister and I usually go back behind the library and sled/snowboard. Snowball fights are fun to play in winter because it doesn’t hurt when snowballs hit you. Also in snowball fights, you can build snow forts to protect yourself from snowballs.

The second reason christmas is my favorite holiday is because I see my cousins. Almost every year we go to our grandparents house, at our grandparents house we see our cousins. We see Jake (I think about 18 years old) Kathren (About 15) uncle Matt and ant Juliet. We also see Ben (I think 9). We do lots of things together like playing in the snow, building legos, and playing on their DS’s. 

Christmas is my all time favorite holiday!    

Over winter break I went skiing for the first time ever in my life. I think i'm pretty good at it too. We went with our neighbors, who have been skiing lots of times before. The place that we went to was a place called Lake Geneva (Wisconsin). I forgot the name of the ski hill. There were three ski lifts, one on one side one on the other side and one in the middle.The first ski lift, ski lift A, took you to a double black dimond a black dimond and a green circle which led you to another green circle. The seccond ski lift, ski lift B, took you to a green circle and a blue square, the creen circle led you to the same green circle as the other one did. The third ski lift, ski lift C, took you to a terrain park (a ski slope with jumps and obstacles). There was also 2 little hills called bunny hills for young children and for people who were new at skiing and snowboarding. I would usually go on ski lift B. I had an awesome time skiing!

This is my first blog post so don't expect me to type up an amazing story. I'm looking forward to having a great year.Were going to make simple machines this year.I'm playing the saxophone and so far it is really cool.It's really cool that anybody can see what i'm typing.