Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by A

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Our class went on a field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry and couple days ago. It was pretty awesome. I liked it a lot. One simple machine I saw there was a wheel and axel. When we were looking around we saw a hamster wheel that kids could run on. I did and it was really cool. One thing that I really enjoyed there was going to the science exhibit. I got to see lightning. It was loud and the first time I heard it I jumped back. I wanted to do the coal mine but the teachers said it took too much time. Oh well, what could I do? I really liked the field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry. I hope that I can gp there again sometime soon and see even more things. I also want to see the toy exhibit and see more machines because we didn't get a chance to go there. I really liked that field trip!

Once there was a wealthy family. There was 2 kids, Katey was 13 and was very vivacious. The other kid, Timmy was 16 and was very serious. He had a pet turtle. They liked to go on jaunts to the river. His parents were very lazy. One today while Timmy was petting his turtle, the shell felt wrong. There was a large bump. He knew what ad happened, he had dropped him! Timmy ran to his neighbors house. She was a vet and he told her was had happened. She was indomitable. She helped him without hesitation and was consistently telling Timmy that he would be alright. Timmy thought that she was amiable by helping his turtle. When she finished he took expedition to Target to get some things for his turtle. When he got there, he remembered that he had missed his friends extravaganza party that would be Timmy's favorite arcade. Timmy was really looking forward to it, but atleast he had saved his turtle. When he got home from his trip he put his turtle in his cage and fell asleep right away on his bed. He was exhausted. Timmy was glad that he had saved his turtle and he was sure that his turtle was too.

Ring ring, there’s the bell. I don’t want to be late for school and miss anything my teacher says. At Greenbriar we have the best teachers. Here’s why!

Bloop! Oh no, I just erased my whole paper! Beep, hooray, my teacher fixed it and it’s all better now. At Greenbriar, the teachers are always there to help. The teachers are so smart and if you do something wrong they won’t yell at you. If they yell at you it might cause you to stop working, and then you wouldn’t get your work done. The music and art teachers are really nice too! If you mess up they will help you remember. I mean, who wouldn’t want a nice teacher. Every teacher at Greenbriar would never ever think of yelling at a student. I love the teachers at Greenbriar. Everyday the teachers have something new to teach you which doesn’t make school boring. It would stink if school is boring. I would never have fun. Students are so smart because of the great teachers! Our teachers are AWESOME!

Understood now? If your teachers are mean, you know where to go. I hope you will like Greenbriar! See you there!

I read a story about a family that immigrated. Here is their story and some of my thoughts.

First they went to The Pale to get away from their home town because people were attaching Jews and they were Jewish. I thought that was mean and I would not like it if people did that to me because of my religion. Then they went to Germany I think and they bought tickets to America. They didn't have enough money so they sold someones gold necklace. I hoped that they would like their thrip but it turns out everyone hated it. Once they got to America they rented a room in a tenement and it was crowded. I am glad that they even had enough money to get it. Two kids went to school and the whole Marks family, except for one kid, had to work. THey hated it. I would too. At the end of the story the Marks family moves off of Ellis Island and lives a better live. On kid goes to college and the other becomes a lawyer. I'm glad that we have better laws now because I would of not wanted to immagrate from what I have heard. It doesn't sound like fun. That is the story of the Marks family.

For Spring Break I went to Washington DC. It was really cool. First we went on a tour of the White House and we saw lots of pictures and statues. It wasn't as cool as I thought, though. Then we came back to our hotel and rest. After that we got to swim, which was really fun because it was had been while since the last time I swam. The next day we saw the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Mounument, slept for a while and then we went onthe Metro to the National Mall. We saw the Air and Space Museum, but my mom and brother and sister went home on a taxi because they felt sick. After we were done we went home and took a big rest. One gross thing happened, my little sister threw up so we didn't get to go swimming again. The next day we took a tour of the state capitol, and again my mom, brother and sister didn't go cause they were sick. It was really cool, better than the White House for sure and we saw a movie on it. After the tour we took some pictures and enjoyed the nice weather. I don't remember what we did the next day but I know my mom said that we were going to go home early because everyone was getting sick. We went swimming. The last day we took a tour on a tour bus of the Arlington Cemetary and Washington DC. We saw some more mounuments and got some suvineirs. That was the end of our trip. We went to the airport and went home. THe next day I woke up with a fever. I just stayed home and watched TV. That was basicly my Spring Break!!!:):):):)

I have just found out who and where Jane Smith is. She was the worst student ever. A kid found out she was his old dentist. I am about to read about her. I don't know much more because in this book each chapter is a different story.

Here's what I did last week. What did you do? One thing was that on Friday it was colonial day. Even though we didn't do much, it was still fun. First, our aide Mrs. Cucco made us corn bread. It was good and we also had apple juice with it. THen we made some picture thing. I can't remember what it was called but I know it was fun. First we punched holes and then sewed yarn in and out of the holes. After that we glued some thing and made a paper tree. That was what we did for colonial day.

Another thing we did last week was that we had the last ISATs. It was a reading response and multiple choice qeustions. It wasn't fun, like most tests we take. We read 2 articles and then did one reading response for one of them. I was so happy that it was the last but then we have them next year then we have finals and so on.

That was what wedad last week. Bye!

I LOVE this book even though I just started. Snape has a secret and I wonder what it is, it as something to do with Draco. Dumbledore is going with Harry to a old college friend and he says he might help Harry. With what? Dumbledore is hurt and he won't tell Harry what happened. Hmmmmmmmm, strange. There are so many things I don't know probably because I just started.!

This week we have been working on lots of things.

One thing we have been doing this week is learning about weather. We have learned things about clouds, air pressure, tools to measure wind, and tools to measures air pressure. We've learned about 3 types of clouds but I don't remember their names. Clouds are made when tiny drops of water get really high up and stick together. Soon it becomes a raindrop and gets too heavy and then they start to fall. That's is what we've learned so far.

In math we are learning on how to measure items with water. We do it when we put the water in the cylinder up to 140cc. Then we drop marbles, or whatever we are doing the lab with and it will rise. Say you dropped in 3 small marbles and it went up to 146cc, that means that 3 small marbles= 6cc. After we did that we answered some questions with a partner. We also did a test on Monday. The test was a mid-year review. It wasn't that hard but it really got me thinking. That is what we are learning in math.

Another thing we are learning about is colonies. We watched a video about our region and then we answered a question. We also made a keynote of our colony. We worked with a partner and then made a script that we would say. I learned a lot about the middle colonies and Pennsylvania. I had a partner but not everybody did. After we learned a little about colonies I knew a lot more then when we started. That is what we've learned about this week!!!

I'm reading Harry Potter. It's the 5th book in the series and I hope to finish them all soon!!! Harry had a dream that he was a snake and he attached Mr. Weasley. Harry thought it was a dream but it wasn't. So he told Dumbledore and he sent people out to find him. Harry, Hermione and the Weasley kids went to the Burrow. They visited Arthur and when he was better Snape had a little talk with Harry. He said that since Harry's mind was being controlled by Voldemort, he was going to give Harry private occlumency lessons. Harry was scared because Snape was going to teach him how to not let Voldemort control his mind. I am scared because I think that Snape will do something bad to Harry. I hope he doesn't and he probably won't because it was Dumbledore's order and he can't let Umbridge find out. I think that she will find out because Umbridge always wants to know what's going on.... so I think she will! I can't wait to read more. I promise I will have more imformation and questions next time!

Once there was a girl named Abby. She was 12 and was super spoiled. One day Abby ventured into the jungle. She wanted to find monkeys, they were her favorite animals. When she walked in the jungle, she was scarcely scared because she knew that it wasn’t dangerous. Then Abby heard it, a loud scream from her mother. Abby ran back to the house and her mom said a tornado was going to hit. Abby ran into her room brought all of her possessions out of the house. They called three moving vans and the the things in their house was taken to Oregon. They lived in Florida so it was a long drive. Finally when they moved into another mansion, Abby scrutinized at one of the walls. It had writing on it that said this place is haunted get out. Abby was so scared and she ran into her room and went to bed. She keened at the ceiling for 3 hours then finally went to sleep. When she woke up she showed her mom the writing but this time it said the ghosts will haunt you forever. Her mom elucidated to her that it was nothing and to not worry about it. Abby had a quandary to listen to her mom or get out. She stayed. There was plentiful food and Abby still had the good life. One night Abby went to sleep and never woke up. The house disappeared soon after she and her parents fell asleep. No ever saw them again!

Today we went to see Ginger Zee. She is a meteorologist and taught us a little about weather. She told us how to predict what the weather will be. She also told us what it was like in college and a couple things on how she started to love weather. One day she moved and she was playing on the beach when a water spout shot out of the water. I thought that she was really smart and I never knew that she was really good at science. She was on a lot of TV shows. Now she is on NBC5. I thought they had scripts but they make up there one thing. I can't wait to see my self one TV because she will show a picture of our class=http://=http://!!!

I just finished reading the last chapter in Frindle. I have learned that if you have a good idea, stick to it and don't give up. Nick Nick kept going and soon Frindle was famous and his name was under Frindle in the dictionary. I hope that lots of people will have good ideas and stick to them. Nick was smart and he didn't give up! Frindle was a good book that told people to be and stay who they are!

I have just read chapters 12-14 in Frindle. Right now Bud is selling lots of things and he gives 30 percent of the money he makes to Nick for college. Nick wants the letter Mrs. Granger was going to give him but she said it wasn't over so she didn't. I think that now people aren't too crazy about the word anymore. Also, BUd needed Mr. Allen's signature so that he could use the word and he did but I think he should of asked Nick first. Will Mrs. Granger ever give up? I hope so because I really want to soo what she wrote. I wish I were NIck because he amkes a fortune and he gets to ride in a limo. He must really like his life!! Soon after Frindle got old, Nick started acting different. I wonder why? Then the book said that Frindle was becoming a real word and I predict that it will soon be in the dictionary! If it is that would be cool. I have one more chapter to read and I hope that my questions will get answered!

I have just finished reading chapter 9-11 in Frindle. What just happened was that Mrs. Chatham came to Nick's house and told his parents what's been going on at school. I asked why wasn't Nick's mom mad when she heard what Nick had done? She said that Nick was just having fun and she didn't understand why all of the teachers were getting so angry. I agree, how can such a little word make teachers go nuts. Also, a woman named Judy Morgan who writes for the newspaper went to NIck's school and interviewed Mrs. Chatham and Mrs. Granger. Judy was going to write a column about Frindle in the paper. I predict that the whole town will read the newspaper and everyone will start using Frindle instead of pen. Why is Mrs. Chatham so mad at Mrs. Granger? I hope I can figure out soon!

I have just read the chapters 5-8 in Frindle. In chapter 5, Janet dropped a pen in the street while she Nick were walking home. Nick went to go get it and when he was giving it to Janet he said "Here's your Frindle!" Now the whole school knows about the word and Mrs. Granger is getting really mad. I think she doesn't like silly kids because she has made over 200 kids write sentences in one day just because they used the word Frindle. I think that she is being a little to hard on them. Also, Mrs. Granger gave Nick an envelope for him to open when e stops saying that Frindle means pen. One thing I wonder is what is in the envelope and what it says. I predict that Nick will sneak open the envelope when the war is still going. The last thing is that the principal wants to talk to Nick's parents because he is getting very mad at what's going on. I think that Nick will get in lots of trouble. I hope that my questions and predictions will get answered!

I'm reading the book Frindle. Right now Nick has to do a essay on where do words come from. It's the first day of school, and Nick already got lots of homework from Mrs. Granger. I think that Nick might not do the essay and come up with a excuse. Nick isn't used to this because he doesn't know how hard 5th grade is. In 3rd grade he hardly got any. Also, I know that he will get 10 times more homework throughout the year because it's only the first day and he already has lots of homework. I can't wait to read more and see what happens next! :)

Right now I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm reading the chapter Hagrid's Tale. Harry, Ron and Hermione are with Hagrid and they are asking where he's been. Normally Hagrid is always at Hogwarts but he came back a couple weeks late and Harry Ron and Hermione have been worried. So far Hagrid has told them that he was attached but he didn't say by whom or why. Hagrid keeps on saying that it's not important, but it is to them. I wonder if they will ever figure out what happened to him and hopefully can fix it. Oh wait, now I remember who he was attached by, it was giants in the mountains and Harry, Ron and Hermione are asking him a lot of questions. Hagrid said that he was with another person/giant on his journey, but before he said any more Hermione said that Harry was attached by demetors and almost expelled. Hagrid was far more interested in Harry's summer than his trip, probably because he didn't want to talk about the trip any more. I thought it was really interesting because I also really want to know what happened to Hagrid and more about his trip. When I read more I will talk about what happened to Hagrid and what happened next. Also, before they saw Hagrid, Harry and the Weasley twins got expelled from playing Quidittch because they attached another person from another team and I hope Harry will get to play again. I wonder what will happened next and I hope that Hagrid will give a little more information and that Harry and the Weasley twins will be able to play Quidittch again!

If someone comes to you and asks you something, what do you do, say no, run and yell. If you know them then that is okay. But if you don't run to somewhere that you know or a safe place. If the person chases you run as fast as you can a don't hide, but go somewhere there is someone that will protect you. Stranger danger is bad so be careful and don't talk to anyone that you don't know if they talk to you.

This week, we have been learning about colonies. What we are doing is each studying a colony and doing lots of projects. I'm partnered up with someone but most people aren't. I'm studying Pennsylvania and we have learned a lot of information. Do you know anything about the colonies?

Another thing I learned this week was in Literacy. We are learning on how to predict. So far we have read a couple of books and we are predicting a lot of things. Sometimes we will do it with a partner. I think predicting can be hard because in most books because what happens next can be anything. Most of the time my predictions are wrong or they don't get answered.

Those are somethings that we learned this week.

I read a book called The Giant Wave. I was in a group. It was about a family that goes on a trip to Oregon and a wave hits while the parents are on a cruise. The cruise is called the Elegant Empress and they went on it because the dad won employe of the year. The kids had to stay at the hotel. The kids named Kyle and BeeBee went through a fire, earthquake, and 2 tsunamis. But, during the tsunami they found two adults that told them what to do during a tsunami and helped them get through the first one. One of them got lost and was never found again. Then, when they got back to the beach they got food and found their parents on the Elegant Empress. That was definitely a good book. I liked it because you never knew what was going to happen next. So it was like a mystery and I like mysteries because anything can happen. I hope that you will read the book too!!!

Article posted January 16, 2011 at 01:32 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 55

I'm reading the book Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Right now Harry, Ron and Hermione are having Harry teach some students how to use magic with defense against the dark arts. They want Harry to teach because their teacher won't let them use magic because she says it dangerous. So they have to find a room to do the magic in.

I can't wait to read more!!!

Right now we are learning about tons and tons of stuff. The first thing we are learning about is Jamestown. Jamestown is in Virginia. One of the first explorers traveled there from London. People soon became hungry and they couldn't go out of their fort. They called that "The Starving Time." Just before the surviving English were about to leave, more English men came with more food, extra clothes, and the men could stay. That's just about all we learned about Jamestown.

Another thing we learned about is how to divide in math. We use multiplication to help us. Also we used and 100 times table. We are getting a lot better at dividing small numbers. Still, we can not divide big numbers yet. I hope we will learn how to do that soon. That's just about all we are learning about in math.

The last thing we are learning about is how to set a goal in KIDsmarts. We got two pieces of paper. The first piece was really small and it said all of the days of the week. Then you wrote your goal on the top. If you did good you wrote a 2, oaky a 1, and bad you wrote a 0. The other piece of paper was a little bigger and said a list of goals. Then you made a star on 5 to 6 goals that you would like to succeed at throughout the ear.

Those are some thing that we have been doing throughout the week!!

“TRICK OR TREAT!” Those are the trick or treaters! Watch out, their scary! Halloween, oh how I love it, the friends, the costumes and parties. Nothing can be better.

On Halloween I get to be a different person because I get to dress up. I make sure I get something different and comfortable. If I get something uncomfortable I will trip over it or only focus on making it comfortable than going trick or treating. I also want it to be new and exciting. To pick out my costume first I look through a Halloween catalog and pick something that I want to be. I chose it by thinking of what I’m into. Then I go to a store, look for it, and make sure it’s perfect. Sometimes I will add things to make it even CRAZIER!!! I will put on make up or get accessories to add to it. After I pick my costume I’m ready! Candy, friends and decorations, here I come! I’ve got the perfect costume and now my taste buds are bouncing around in my mouth. It’s time to go trick or treating. Candy it waiting for me, and I’m ready to go. When I walk outside I see people in costumes everywhere. After two hours of trick or treating I eat lots of candy, just like everyone else.

Another reason why I like Halloween it that our school has a big party. It starts in the afternoon and ends at the end of the school day. There are so many fun things to do. Normally there are 3 to 4 parents to come and help. We have 3 stations. One is a craft, and is decorating treats, and the last is a game. Every year the craft is different. This year we cut and decorated foam and made it into monsters. Then we get to decorate and eat cupcakes, cookies or other yummy treats. We use icing, candy, and other sweets. The last station is a game. The game is also always different. Some years we play a guessing game, and other times we toss candy. Sometimes we get a prize if we win the game. If we have extra time we will freeze dance to Halloween music. It is super fun.

“Trick or teat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat” Oh, sorry, I was just singing to my friend. Well, Halloween is over! See you next October 31st!!!

I'm reading Harry Potter-The Order of the Phoniex. It's the fifth book in the series. Right now Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the Order of the Phoniex are at the Black's home. Mrs. Weasley is being very tough and rude right now to Serious Black. They are hiding something from Harry right now but he wants to know about Voldemort. I haven't read anymore so I don't know what happens next. I can't wait to finish the series. I hope every who start reading the series will love it.

Harry Potter is the best series ever! I hope you will read it too!!!

Over Winter break there was one of my favorite holidays. I bet you can guess what that is, yes it's Christmas!!!! I wait over 300 days for that day. On Christmas day I ran downstair at almost 6:00 in the morning! Then i went to wake up my sister, and then my parents. My mom said my brother and I had to take out the dogs before they would come downstairs. So really quickly we took them out, make them tinkle, put them iin the crate, then ran back upstairs to wake up my parents. Right as they touched the floor all of my siblings and I started to rip up our presents. I got legos, a snuggy, and a couple other things from Santa. Then about half an hour later we ripped open the family presents. I got the awesomest stuff. MY favorite toy was a remote control helicopter that really flew in the air. It was so cool. Then, while we were playing, my parents started to make the Christmas feast.

Then, at about 1:00, my great grandma and great uncles came over. We had dunch or lunch/dinner then we opened the presents from our uncles. We each got a different flag and a game. I got dominos. Soon later they went home and it was time for bed. My favorite day of the year came and went. I couldn't wait until next year=http://

We were all ready, we had our mouse maker , cats and couldn't wait to get started. My Grandma put me down and told me "You're on your own again, good luck!" I ran through the big keylohe and looked around. It was huge with potions, wigs, shoes, and gloves everywhere. everywhere. There were withches running around in every dirrection, it was crowded. I saw a sign that said "KITCHEN," and ran to it, dodging and jumping all the witches feet. Finally when I got to the door with my mouse makers connected tp my tail, I ran under a crack and saw a huge room full of food, pots and pans. There was no one there so I jumped on the counter and started pouring the liquid on anything I could see. All of a sudden I heard a very loud person talking, "Everyone settle down. I would like to present you s big feast, sit down and I would like you, and you to serve the food."I new it was the grand high witch! "Yes your highness," said two other witches that were called on. Oh no, I had to hide, I ran under a pot. Good thing I finished pouring the mouse maker just in the nick of time! Then, the other witches came in and out several times. The next thing I know, I hearing loud sreams everywhere, I knew it was time. I untied the bag from my tail and ran out of the kitchen. Luckily, they didn't notice me, they were sreaming too hard. I ran back to the big door and through the keyhole. My Grandmother was sitting in a van full of trucks reading a newspaper. I ran on the wheel the on the van and shouted, "Grandma, Grandma, hurry and puts the cats in!!!" My Grandmother opened the back of the van and the cats poured out. I could tell they could smell the mice because they were putting the nosesn in the air and sprinting under the door. My Grandma and I were so happy. I couldn't wait to destroy all of the withes of Earth. We had a big journey ahead of us and I couldn't wait to get started!

Once there were two hand

Each hand wrote the other hand

But the hands were made of paper

Though they could move and write

Those hands aren't alive they say

Those hands can't talk or see

But, oh, what the hands can do

Those hands will never die

Then one day the hands were famous

On TV and the radio

Those hands could draw anything

From 2D to 3D but that's not all

There was nothing they can't draw

The hands could draw it all!

Well, I'm back to taking notes and working my brain. But, I did have a very nice and yummy Thanksgiving break. I had lots of food, like always, and welcomed my grandma into our house because she was going to eat with us. Every year we always make sure we eat too much because we don't have dinner. On Thanksgiving we don't go anywhere because we like to relax and spend some time at home. We always have a dessert and my favorite is the whipped cream. I know that is more of something you put on a dessert but I still love having it plain. My favorite food of the feast would either be the stuffing or corn bread. For about the whole week I stayed home, did a little shopping, helped set up the Christmas decorations, did my book report, and added a little fun here and there. I love food and Thanksgiving, but all this writing about food is making me hungry. Bye bye, I'm going to eat now. :)

Gems are made of atoms. The atoms mix together to make gems. Also, gems are rocks at first and then they transform into a gem with heat, water and other stuff. All organic gems come from living things. Gems can be small or big and are normally found deep underneath the Earth. Most gems aren't perfect when minors find them so they cut them to make them look good. Sometimes, they like to show off color, pattern and allow it to sparkle. Diamonds can cut anything like metal and stone. Rare diamonds can be yellow, red or blue. Some gems have unusual colors. Some gems also are the same because they are made of the same mineral. Sometimes you can see spots and stripes running through it or on it. A lot of people like gems and I hope you do too!

On Halloween I went trick of treating with my friend Julia. I was Hermione from the Harry Potter series and I don't remember what she was. Anyway, we went trick or treating on our two streets and. I was a lot of fun and after a while we went to a friends house(they are a house on her street) for hot dogs. They give out free hot dogs every year and we always go there. We stopped at her house, took and rest and ate candy. Then we went trick or treating a little longer and stopped at my house to rest and eat candy again. Then we both went to her house and after about an hour I went home. I love trick or treating on Halloween and I hope you do too!

I love band and love playing the oboe. An oboe is a instrument that has a small reed and is a woodwind instrument. There is brass and percussion instruments also. I'm in the front row which is awesome! There is only one other oboe player though. I sit next to my BFF and we talk a lot. My friends Cara and Caroline play percussion and clarinet. I go to band on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. My lesson is on Tuesday with a band teacher named Mrs. Stone. She is really nice and I do my lesson with a clarinet player named Torrie. I hope I do band for a long time because it's really fun!

Article posted October 25, 2010 at 08:32 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 51

I got a new dog and I wan to tell you a little bit about her. First of all, her name is Bella and she is a cocka-poo. My other dog Bailey loves having her around. They love to play tug of war and chase each other around outside. Bella is very small and is black. She loves to eat food and is very easy to train. Bailey on the other hand is a great dog and cute, just like Bella. When they are tired they will sleep or cuddle on my lap. Bella will walk upstairs a lot and we can never find her. Bailey is a couple months older a can't even walk up any stairs. So, to keep Bella from going upstairs we use pillows and a box as a gate. I love Bella and Bailey and I love taking care of them. Dogs are a big treat for kids and I hope that everyone who has a dog will take care and have fun with them too!! :)

I'm reading Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. It's the third book int the Harry Potter series. It's about a man named Serious Black. Azkaban is a magic jail. He's got sent to jail because he killed 13 people with one curse. People think Black wants to kill Harry so he is being very careful at Hogwarts. Right now Harry is trying to find Black but there there has only been one sight of him.

I liked this book because it has a big mystery in it and I like mystery books. If you like mystery then the Harry Potter series is a good one for you. I also think the Harry Potter series is the best series ever!!!

This year I am looking forward to making a simple machine because it seems really fun. I think it's fun because you get to make what ever you want. I'm thinking about making a bowling ball returner. Maybe a dog feeding machine. Whatever I make I know I will have a awesome time making it. I'm also looking forward to meeting my buddy. We have kindergarten buddies this year and I am so excited. We got Mrs. Sugar's class this year. I hope I will teach them some good stuff like how to read and write. The last thing I am excited about this year in 4th grade is our holiday parties. I love the parties because we always do really fun stuff. On valentine's day in first grade we got to eat cupcakes and in third grade for the Christmas and Hanukah party we each got two huge cookies that our friends dad made. I can't wait to get through 4th grade and do simple machines, buddies and holiday parties. See you soon!!!