Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

by A

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Our class went on a field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry and couple days ago. It was pretty awesome. I liked it a lot. One simple machine I saw there was a wheel and axel. When we were looking around we saw a hamster wheel that kids could run on. I did and it was really cool. One thing that I really enjoyed there was going to the science exhibit. I got to see lightning. It was loud and the first time I heard it I jumped back. I wanted to do the coal mine but the teachers said it took too much time. Oh well, what could I do? I really liked the field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry. I hope that I can gp there again sometime soon and see even more things. I also want to see the toy exhibit and see more machines because we didn't get a chance to go there. I really liked that field trip!

Article posted May 2, 2011 at 02:19 PM • comment • Reads 140 • see all articles