Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=318960-

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

week in review
In music we figured out our parts in the school play and what are scheudules are for rehearsing.I liked that part it was exciting and fun. In gym we had a fitness day,climbing wall and we play the game nock the pin down with a mini beanbag! In history/social studies we made a script for our powerpoint on keynote we made on our colonies. Not all of us finished our voice thread that we made the script for but it was all fun. We also watched a colony movie on our colonies region which in my case was the southern region. We also had an art adventure on oragami and made oragami birds,helmets,planes,and cranes.We also learned that the chinese made it up and the Japanese made it popular. In weather we learned a out hale that is made by climate change and sleet which is freezing rain. We also learned about humidity which is the amount of water vapor in the air. I learned that a hygrometer is a tool that measures humity and I learned about other cool tools such as the rain gauge and the wind sock.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 11:22 AM • comment • Reads 51 • see all articles