Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=318960-

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

The book I'm reading is super fudge by Judy blume. The family is moving to princeton because they have a baby named tootsie and the dad wants to write a book. The final weeks of summer break in princeton peter finds a boy named alex they now go to school together and earn money by giving worms to an old lady alex has been giving worms to the lady for money for a long time. Fudge later gets a myna bird and names it uncle feather but it speaks french.one day fudge brings it to school for show and tell and uncle feather says to the teacher ms. ziff "bonjour stupid" so I would say its a funny book and I would recomend it.

Article posted January 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles