Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=318960-

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

The simple machines I saw at the Museum of Science and industries were the steering wheels that where gears that created energy for a lightbolb. I also saw a lver that you pull and a train starts moving.There was also a magnet on a pully which lifts a piano.

Bananas are awesome because of their color. I think Yellow is a catchy color but................. Blue? Well if you believe that read this story.

Once upon a time there was a chubby little boy named Gerald but the one thing he loved more than food were pets..... rare and weird pets. He thought one day that there just might be weird, like really weird pets with a weird texture, and consistently weird. yes I've use that word a lot but it's true. It was one sunny Tuesday when Gerald was on a little jaunt he passed the pet store and decided to take a look. They were looking and looking..... and bam! He saw a chubby banana...... Blue! The clerk said it was named Chubby Bob but it was called BoB as a nickname. I bought it for just three bucks and a penny! But everyone seemed to be buying chubby bananas. Could it be Chubby Banana day? I took it home Quickly and observed it. It was so fun it was a extravaganza playing with it! But it was a teaching expedition trying to train it and all but I was Indomitable handling responsible training and Bob was amiable so it wasn't that hard but it was sure hard teaching it to be trained. Trust me, if you ever get a Chubby Bob for your own...... They're Vivacious ! The End and good luck!

Have you ever hated school because of homework and boring teachers? Well go to greenbriar school they treat you like Lebron James. They have great classes,tools and great class themed teachers.

Greenbriar has great classes like gym,music,and science lab. In gym it’s a time to work your muscles while having fun with friends. We also get to try new foods for healthy food of the week and experience new foreign games. In gym my favorite game is survival because I get to let my competitive and strategic thoughts free. I like that feeling because it really shows my competitive nature and trust me I have a lot of that. In music we get to participate in group activity’s like musicals. We also get to try rare instruments and I bet your current school doesn’t do that! My favorite instrument is the foreign bongos because they make funny noises and I’m in my first year of the musicals and already I love it!. Science is also fun. Because we get to try an d take home experiments. Best of all we learn these crazy facts. My favorite are sports science because I love sports and they really make you think.

Ring, ring , ring “ah that peacful sound of the recess bell at Greenbriar “.

“Luckily I’m here going to school otherwise..... well I guess I’m just lucky going here to Greenbriar every morning instead of anywhere else!.

They were forced to Immigrate by will because their were living ina small house in russia but being attacked by mob's for being Jews and they had scarce food. On the shipride it was tough for them. Lot's of disease, some deathes and such little room that you were lucky if you were one of the few who could sleep while laying down. ONly the rich got to have the front deck to themselves. But the Markowitz were not rich and I meen not very rich at all. When they dockedc in Ellis Island they had to pass an expection course because they didn't want any spreading disease in America and if you don't pass the inspection you are forced to go back by yourself! Luckily the Markowitz family was fine. But at first life was not easy at all. They had to live in the most crowded and unpleasent part of the city which was full of different culture. But as they grew up they got more money and were able to move out of their uncomfortable tenements and lived a good life.

I just finished reading a book called Help! get me outta fourth grade! It was about a boy named zip which really was his nickname because his real name was Daniel Henry Zipzer or D.H Zipzer and he had trouble with work in all being a class clown and he was going to get held back if his parents attended parent teacher conference , but find out yourself what he did to make his parents miss parent teacher conference!

So it all started on a satuday when we boarded a plane to Tampa bay. I was just finishing my mcdonalds breakfast bagel when I looked at a map that showed where I was headed after I land in Tampa. THe place was clearwater beach in Indian rocks, Florida. We stayed at a rented condominium. Most of the day I was siping soda while Sun tanning. We also went late night put put golfing. It was creepy because sitting in the MIDDLE of hole two were 3 big GATORS! I thought sense my dad dislikes reptiles so much he would have a heart attack. But somehow workers removed the gator back intothe water. Even though it costed me one hour and 45 minutes it was worth it. But beleive it or not my grandma shot a 50 and my brother nick shot a 57. They both creamed me,dray and my dad! But unfourtunatly we had a huge storm! We even MISSED a TORNADO by just a MILE! It was all good in the end but are condominium lost most of it's roof and a couple miles down houses were damaged and the waves moved about 30 feet closer to us than usual. On our way back all the direct flights to chicago were booked so we had to land in baltimore,maryland to pick up citizens who were going to go to Chicago to! P.S the baltimore airport is cool! It's all black and white colored on the outside.

The Murphy’s were having a great big dinner because it was the last night in their house because tommorow they were moving. At the dinner they had plentiful amounts of food. The next morning they gathed up all their possesions . THey had a quandry when it was time to pick which color of wallpaper they wanted in their rooms. Thy were all keen enough to see that their new house had a lot of dust and moved again. By that time they all were tired but energized enough that they spoke elucidately enough so the parents could hear there thoughts on who gets what room. They scrutinized their rooms carefully and they were satisfied. The next morning they were all so tired even at 11 o’clock that they scarcely noticed each other. A couple years later they found a love for venturing the trecharous mountain. They all lived a good life. The End.

My thoughts on the book Night Of The Twisters were that it was a really good book and I recomend this book to people who like thrilling slightly surprising events in this book like when Dan and arthur are alone and the house is quiet until all of a sudden lights flicker and sirens run loudly. It is also a good exciting a little slow paced book because it explains everything good and describes the situation so well it's like your in the scene. For example: In the text it wrote at one point "The cells the kids had to sleep in for the night was very uncomfortable. The cuts and hurts stuck to the plastic on the bed and it was extremely hot and sticky or humid in there. There was scarce food just, a couple 7ups and grahm crackers to eat." Like I could seriously picture my self in that situation. So once again I liked the book a lot and definitely recommend it!

I just finished the book return of the home run kid.It's about a boy named sylvester who the the year before could hit nthing but homeruns. Then he got in a slump and he couldn't do anything about it. Until he runs into this man named Cheeko. Cheeko teaches him how to play baseball but what is he hiding? He ends up teaching sylvester dirty baseball and teaches syl to take cheap shots at people and his friends don't like it. But syl knows to do the right thing and gets his friends back and forgets about Cheeko.

In music we figured out our parts in the school play and what are scheudules are for rehearsing.I liked that part it was exciting and fun. In gym we had a fitness day,climbing wall and we play the game nock the pin down with a mini beanbag! In history/social studies we made a script for our powerpoint on keynote we made on our colonies. Not all of us finished our voice thread that we made the script for but it was all fun. We also watched a colony movie on our colonies region which in my case was the southern region. We also had an art adventure on oragami and made oragami birds,helmets,planes,and cranes.We also learned that the chinese made it up and the Japanese made it popular. In weather we learned a out hale that is made by climate change and sleet which is freezing rain. We also learned about humidity which is the amount of water vapor in the air. I learned that a hygrometer is a tool that measures humity and I learned about other cool tools such as the rain gauge and the wind sock.