Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog_edit.php?userid=318960-

by J teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: What's so special about Greenbriar? (04/18/11)
Description: Well, our class wrote some essays about Greenbriar. They talked about what they liked about Greenbriar and why it was a good school. Read their stories and let them know what you think. Did they persuade you?

Have you ever been disappointed by your school? Will the principal or teachers not listen to you?Then come to Greenbriar. Greenbriar is a school where the students have updated supplies. And best of all, we have nice teachers.

Updated supplies like computers are very important. They are important, because they let you access blogs. Blogs are great tools for writing, because you can write more in less time when you type. Typing lets me express my ideas much quicker than with a pencil and paper. This means that I won’t just have the opinion of my partner I can talk to someone in Germany. Then you can get different comments that will help make your writing better. This makes you learn more, which is the point of school.

Nice teachers are crucial for all schools. They are important because if the teacher isn’t nice you will be focused on the teacher (not your work). In all situations this is bad because then you can’t do your best work. If this happens you will get bad grades. Then comes angry parents and teachers.

Now that I have told you this I hope you will think twice about the school your child goes to. Maybe even have them go to Greenbriar.

Ring ring, there’s the bell. I don’t want to be late for school and miss anything my teacher says. At Greenbriar we have the best teachers. Here’s why!

Bloop! Oh no, I just erased my whole paper! Beep, hooray, my teacher fixed it and it’s all better now. At Greenbriar, the teachers are always there to help. The teachers are so smart and if you do something wrong they won’t yell at you. If they yell at you it might cause you to stop working, and then you wouldn’t get your work done. The music and art teachers are really nice too! If you mess up they will help you remember. I mean, who wouldn’t want a nice teacher. Every teacher at Greenbriar would never ever think of yelling at a student. I love the teachers at Greenbriar. Everyday the teachers have something new to teach you which doesn’t make school boring. It would stink if school is boring. I would never have fun. Students are so smart because of the great teachers! Our teachers are AWESOME!

Understood now? If your teachers are mean, you know where to go. I hope you will like Greenbriar! See you there!

I go to the best school.The school is called Greenbriar. It is the best school because it has nice teachers.

Greenbriar is a great school for a lot of reasons this is one of them teachers are nice and do not yell at you. If the teachers yell at you you can not focus and you will get bad grades. If you have bad grades you will not get a good job. In greenbriar the teachers do not yell at you and you will be more focused and get better jobs.

In greenbriar the kids learn a lot. In chicago some kids might learn to read until 6th grade because if they had trouble in first grade there are no special teachers to help them. In Greenbriar there are special teacher in every subject. You could learn to read sooner with a special teacher. I like reading the Harry Potter books and when you read its like you go on a trip in your room.

Greenbriar is a great school it has nice teachers and you learn a lot.

Right now I want you to imagine yourself at a school called Greenbriar. I want you to do this because it’s the best school ever. Surrounded by books and math supplies, Greenbriar school easily helps you learn a lot. Let me stop babbling and tell you why Greenbriar is better than any other school in the world.

The first reason Greenbriar is so good is it has drinkable water. Some schools in other countries have water, but it is polluted or just bad to drink. If children happen to drink the water it will make them sick or if they don’t drink the water at all they could get dehydrated. With either of these things- getting sick from the water or getting dehydrated they would have to stay home from school and miss their learning. Then what could happen is the children miss their learning, and not be as smart- then when they grow up they wouldn’t get good jobs. As you see you can drink the water at Greenbriar so you are very safe from getting dehydrated or sick.

Another reason Greenbriar is so good is that Greenbriar has very good supplies. If a pencil breaks-just get a new one. But in some places it doesn’t work that way. In some places you get only one pencil for the whole year. If one breaks you can’t get another one and most learning is writing your ideas down. If I didn’t have a pencil everything would get so jumbled up. I would need a pencil so I could write down my spelling words in a spelling test. Also I would need a pencil for a vocab test, math, and more. What in the world would I do if I didn’t have a pencil? As you see pencils can be really important and Greenbriar is filled with them.

So if you have been imagining correctly you can see how good Greenbriar is. Now are you ready to come to Greenbriar and be treated better than you sever imagined?

Clunk...! Oops, I dropped my pencil and their goes my teacher to pick it up! Do your teachers stop what their doing to pick up your pencil?! Well there great! Greenbriar is awesome for one main reason, the teachers!

The teachers are so helpful and nice because if you lose your book report guide they will always have copies for you to use, so then you don’t get a bad grade for the book report! If your are having a little trouble in a subject, they will help you separately so you can really understand it better, and that helps a lot because then you can get a better grade on you report card. The teachers will also always be their for wether it’s having trouble with your friends, or even if it’s out of school! They will let you go to a special teacher called the feelings person to help you, so your problems don’t distract your work! That can help a lot because when you get distracted with your feelings it can effect your grade and then you might have to get held back!

RINNGG!... look at the time.. 3:15! Gotta go! Schools over!! See you at school!

Ring! Ring! There’s the school bell. I can’t wait to start school. Greenbrair is a great school.

The classrooms always have the materials you need, like pencils. It is important to always have at least two sharp pencils with you because if you are in the middle of a test and your pencil breaks then you will always have one ready. It is bad for your pencil to break in the middle of a test because then you can’t finish your test which will affect your grade. I feel bad for schools, for example, in Africa. Schools in Africa have one pencil for the whole semester which means if their pencil breaks they won’t get a new one so they won’t get their work done which will make them get a bad grade and if they get a bad grade they will get in trouble with their teacher and their parents which will get them grounded, maybe worse. Also if they do bad in school they will get into a bad college which will effect their future.

By reading my article now you understand that Greenbriar is a great school. I can’t wait to see you here.

Do you have to walk at recess on a blacktop instead of play. If you drop a paintbrush do your teachers bite your ear off. If you answer yes to any of these questions leave your school and come to Greenbriar.

At recess we get to play lots of fun games. Some are 4-square kickball and tag. I like 4-square the best. It’s so fun to hit the ball and watch the person almost miss the ball. It’s also okay to get out, it’s how you get better and know what not to do. Also many games are fun. You think you’re starting the game and the king shouts “PACK MAN” and everyone runs around laughing.

Another cool thing we have at greenbriar is Art. At Art we get to do lots of cool stuff. Once we got make Greek pottery. We got to use real ink on the pottery. The Greek people would draw every day life. I made two people playing catch.

Well now you know just some of the great reasons you should come to Greenbriar. So come now by.

The smell of new expo markers filled the air! It was the first week of school and I was so excited because I go to Greenbriar and it is the best school ever and I’ll tell you why!

Greenbriar is cool because we have musicals. Musicals are fun because we get to do them in 4th and 5th grade so if you don’t get the part you want one year you always have another year. Mrs. Jacobson our music teacher who is also director of the musicals is very nice she understands if you didn’t get a chance to memorize your lines and she gives you a couple more days!

Another reason why Greenbriar is fun is because we get 2 playgrounds and if in K-2nd grade you get tired of the playground, next year you get to go to a different playground. The other good thing about having 2 playgrounds is if on 1 playground the school is having construction done then you don’t have to miss recess.

The last reason why Greenbriar is awesome is that we have super duper nice teachers, they understand if you where really busy the night before and you didn’t get to do your homework then they are nice and they give you another night!

Those are just a COUPLE reasons why Greenbriar is awesome! Gotta go recess time!

Greenbriar. Lots of awesome teachers? Fun students? YES! Lot’s of that. Go to Greenbriar because we have all that stuff X2!

In greenbriar teachers let you do that unless its inappropriate. No teachers will get you in trouble for no reason unlike your school 1 cool thing in greenbriar is because of random days off. I like having days off for teacher conferences and stuff like that.

Also we have great teachers! Great teachers like my teacher. He is my favorite teacher and my first male teacher. Also teachers have what you need like post-its. Like if you run out of post-its, broke your pencil, lost your scissors they will have extras! They also have enough computers for every one.

Those are the reasons why Greenbriar is awesome=http://=http://!!!