Copyright (c) 2014 by HC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HC -- Blogmeister

Hannah's Blog-

Home to Miss Mills, Grace B, Justin B, Abigail C, Zackari C, Jared D, Dakota G, Hannah K, Nicholas L, Erin M, Carter N, Hannah N, Sarah P, Noah R, Sophia S, Cameron S, Caitlyn S, Daniel S, Erika V, Caleb V, Olivia W, Davis W, Margaret W, and Bre'Elle C!

We're a fifth grade class from McNamara Elementary School in Baldwinsville, New York. Baldwinsville is located just outside of Syracuse. Have fun bloggin'!

by HC teacher: Courtney Mills
Summer Homework 08/21

Hi guys! i just wanted to check in on how the year is going for all of you. we have lost touch when we went to Ray, and i wanted to just say hello. I am writing a book! I want to get it published, but for now i am working on just writing it.  It is a sequal series to the Twilight saga, called Black Moon. It is based on Renesmee's daughter, and it is a thrilling and nail biting story. I am planning to email or send it by snail mail to Stephanie Meyer. I am really excited! Wish me luck!

Article posted February 26, 2012 at 10:27 AM • comment • Reads 81 • see all articles

I love to sing!