Conditions of Use
1. Bring materials to class.
2. Read and complete the assignment prior to class.
3. Sit so you can see and hear.
4. Review notes from the previous class.
5. Keep your class lecture notes together
1. Materials include: Notebooks, pencils, spare pencils, and pens.
2. Be familiar w/ text book prior to class, and take notes for the class.
3. If attention in class is a problem ask teacher 2 sit in front. Have a good view.
4. Re-read notes from earlier class.
5. Organize notes by keeping them in proper order, use spacers 2 keep them separate from each other and keeping others in certain sections.
Article posted October 4, 2010 at 12:43 PM •
comment (1) • Reads 530
see all articles
Latest 10 Comments: