Copyright (c) 2014 by Griffinboy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Griffinboy -- Blogmeister

-

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by Griffinboy teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

My shelfari is many books i have read. I have read many books, including the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series, by Rick Riordin, the "Rangers Apprentice" series, by John Flanagan, "Kane Chronicles", and the "Heroes of Olympus" series, both by Rick Riordan. If i could rate these books in movie ratings, all would be PG for mild language and action violence. I would give them all a 9-10 on a scale from 1-10. I recommend the "Kane Chronicles", "Heroes of Olympus", and the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series for ages 10-14. The "Rangers Apprentice" I would recommend for ages 11-15, for mild language. These books are all great and i praise the authors.

Article posted May 6, 2011 at 08:00 AM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles