Copyright (c) 2014 by Griffinboy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Griffinboy -- Blogmeister

-

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by Griffinboy teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

REVIEW ON HORSE247LUVR, BROOKIELYN, AND LEXYC123 BIOME WIKI

I think that your page had a lot of things on the zoologist sections. You gave a lot of information on the animals and included a lot of them. I think that that must have taken a lot of work to do. So, I say great job on the zoologist section.

Your botanist and ecology pages were very bad. You literally had nothing about them. This tells me that you either did your assignment late, or you didn’t bother to start these to pages. You really need to work on those two pages.

The lasting impact it had on me was that you did a lot of research, but not a lot of work. You strike me as people who do not like to do work until the last minute. You really should work on that. Other then that your page was good.

Article posted March 11, 2011 at 08:21 AM • comment • Reads 54 • see all articles