Copyright (c) 2014 by Griffinboy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Griffinboy -- Blogmeister

-

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by Griffinboy teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

schema is your basic knowledge about everything. what you know about snakes, hippos, grocery stores, and jungles is all schema. anything you know about a specific topic is called schema.    schema is good for when your going a unknown place to you. first you look over what you know of a place that is similer to where you are. then you go in and try to navigate that place with your knowledge of similar places. then your on your way when you read a book on somthing knew to you, you are producing schema. then you can use that schema to better understand that topic. then later when you come across that certain thing you can understand what it is schema can be hard to understand at first, but after a while it becomes easier to understand. once youve learned wat it is then it is more fun.

Article posted February 8, 2011 at 08:28 AM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles