Copyright (c) 2014 by MAA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MAA -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by MAA

teacher: Meg Griffin

Condensation is like water vapor .An experament you can try is taking a water bottle with nothing on it and put some cold frost white snow. Then, put some dye in it and blow some breath on the bottle also it will look a bit foggy don't worry everything is still fine . Next, and you can put your finger on it and you should be able to draw on the water drops that is what condensation is.Evaporation is when you can put some water does not matter what kind and pour it into the container. Later meaning three days come back and look at it.Either there will be less water in it or no water in it.That is evaporation.

The best thing over the weekend in the snow was making a snowman. First I started shoveling my trampoline and got a ice ball and roll it in the white frosty snow. Next, that was going to be the bottom and it had to be the biggest master piece ever.Then,my older sister and twin brother stared helping me on the middle the second biggest and then comes the tiny head.My Dad came out and gave us some sour patch kids for the mouth rocks for the buttons sticks for the arms and carrots for the eyes and nose that was the time I made a really fun snowman.After that we had a snowball fight.

Over the break I had a Basketball game. On December 31,2010. The Champion ship game agaisnt Bridge Waters .They won by one basket and We got the sencond place tropies. they are very big and I am very proud of it because I scored a little bit more then half the points . The game took place up in Flemington at the middle school there.Then at the end of the game there was a M.V.P. award which stands for most valuable player and they called number 66 and the was me I won the award I fell so proud and hard working to earn the award.That was the time I won M.V.P. over Winter Break.

Article posted October 22, 2010 at 02:42 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 92

I love Halloweeen it is the best time of year . This year I'm going to be a hotdog. I can't wait hope to get a lot of candy. This year is going to be fun . And at the end I alway dump out my candy and trade with my brothers and sister. I usally bring a pillow case to get a lot of candy and it is not that heavy. Also I can hang it over my back. I love Halloween because I go get candy with my family and some times my friends. I also like Halloween cause you get to dress up in any costume you want. I think it stinks because it is up a Sunday so you can't have any sleep overs . I don't like chocolate onHhalloween because it melts very fast. My neighbor is very nice she gives us usally a whole pack of Skittes and people usally give out little candy bags . I hope I don't have a game on Halloween. My favorite thing about Halloween is spending time with my family and friend. I am going to a bon fire that night to roast mashmallows . That is why I love Hallowen

I had a soccer game over the weekend. I played S's team. She was goally She was amazing . S only lost one goal I scored on her. I scored three goals during the whole game. I throught it was a good game because it was cold not warm so our teams didn't get hot all. We won four to one. I did not care about the score because it was a fun game and that is all that matters.S was such a great sport about the game.It was the best game ever=http://!

Article posted October 2, 2010 at 09:24 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 74

I just went to the fallfest. It was so fun I dunked Mr.Ortman 3 times with six balls. The cake walk is always so fun. I won on the football toss,Lollypop tree and the spining wheel . I also duncked Mrs.Stephenson the speech teacher once.Everybody looked freezing cold that was in the dunk tank. I hope teachers will do it next year. We walked by the horses, they smell so bad.The best part was seeing my friends hanging out and taking to them.

Fourth grade is very fun. Mrs. Griffin is very nice. She makes school so fun and enjoying. I think science is so fun because I love the light bulb wire battery experiment. It's so fun I can't wait to do more stuff with those materials. I was so happy to hear that I got Mrs.Griffin my eyes were like light bulbs bursting. I hope every one else likes Mrs. Griffin too.

My second favorite thing is book cards because I love reading them and making them . I look at a book card and say I think I'm going to read this book . My book cards are fun because I love coloring and writing curstive. I am so lucky to have a teacher that is so nice and does such fun things.

I think it is so fun to sit on a ball. Our teacher has an exercise ball and every day a new person gets to sit on the ball and one day I sat on the ball and I thought it was so fun. The color is blue with ridges. I was so happy when I sat on the ball I felt so short but I loved it.

I also love wring letter to friends and family. I wrote two already. I hope they send me back a letter so we can chat because I never see them a lot. One lives in Arizona which you have to take a plane there. I have only seen them 3 times. The other people live in Cape Cod which is seven hours away so I only see them two or three times a year. That's why I love fouth grade, the best year ever!!!

I like my dot because I am going to put my school picture in my dot frame. I love my dot because it's called Name to Name to Name. My dots are special because I tried my best. I will always keep my dot in a special place. I love my dot picture frame. My dots are formed to make a picture frame.That is why I love my dot.