Copyright (c) 2014 by MAA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MAA -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by MAA

teacher: Meg Griffin

I love Halloweeen it is the best time of year . This year I'm going to be a hotdog. I can't wait hope to get a lot of candy. This year is going to be fun . And at the end I alway dump out my candy and trade with my brothers and sister. I usally bring a pillow case to get a lot of candy and it is not that heavy. Also I can hang it over my back. I love Halloween because I go get candy with my family and some times my friends. I also like Halloween cause you get to dress up in any costume you want. I think it stinks because it is up a Sunday so you can't have any sleep overs . I don't like chocolate onHhalloween because it melts very fast. My neighbor is very nice she gives us usally a whole pack of Skittes and people usally give out little candy bags . I hope I don't have a game on Halloween. My favorite thing about Halloween is spending time with my family and friend. I am going to a bon fire that night to roast mashmallows . That is why I love Hallowen

Article posted October 22, 2010 at 08:42 AM • comment (1) • Reads 76 • see all articles