Copyright (c) 2014 by Bryce S. Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bryce S. -- Blogmeister

FEAR THE BULL

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Bryce S. teacher: Mrs. Brown

Good and Bad
The good and bad living in the country       

5 good things about living in the country is that you can ride four wheelers, fishing, hunt, paintballing, have bigger parties and it is quieter. The 5 bad things about living in the country are that you hit deer a lot, you are further away from work, there are speeders and a lot of vehicle wrecks. And those are some of my good and bad about the country.

Article posted November 19, 2010 at 08:20 AM • comment (1) • Reads 43 • see all articles

heeyyaa,My name is bryce i love to play sports and love to watch tractor pulls.i love big ford trucksto.i am a very nice and athletic.i have a girlfriend. and i am a big john deere fan..oh yah i like Auburn oklahoma, ohio state , oregon, tcu, nebraska and alabama