Top Ten Listening skills
Bryce’s top ten study skills
1. Keep track of daily assignments in planner so you will always know what you have to do.
2. Have a place to study that works for you – one that is free from distractions. Be honest with yourself about using the TV or radio during study time. Make sure you have every thing you need before you start working
3. Use class time wisely. Listen carefully and take effective notes. The more you lean during class, the less time you will have to spend learning the material at home.
4. Even if you don’t sit close to the teacher, focus your attention directly to them.
5. Connect what you here to what you know
6. Approach the class room ready to lean; leave personal problems outside of school.
7. Try to avoid attractions
8. Write every assignment in a planner or calendar
9. Study in a regular place with supplies close
10. Ask questions if you don’t understand the questions
Article posted September 13, 2010 at 08:47 AM •
comment • Reads 142
see all articles
About the Blogger
heeyyaa,My name is bryce i love to play sports and love to watch tractor pulls.i love big ford trucksto.i am a very nice and athletic.i have a girlfriend. and i am a big john deere fan..oh yah i like Auburn oklahoma, ohio state , oregon, tcu, nebraska and alabama
Conditions of Use