Copyright (c) 2014 by Bryce S. Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bryce S. -- Blogmeister

FEAR THE BULL

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Bryce S. teacher: Mrs. Brown

I would go to Alaska because it would be a good family trip just to hang out and relax and have a good time. And maybe we could go skiing or sledding. Or my dad and I could go fishing with my grandpa. And then maybe dad and I could go hunting together and spend a little time together in the wilderness. And maybe we could meet new friends.  

Article posted August 26, 2010 at 02:04 PM • comment (5) • Reads 47 • see all articles

heeyyaa,My name is bryce i love to play sports and love to watch tractor pulls.i love big ford trucksto.i am a very nice and athletic.i have a girlfriend. and i am a big john deere fan..oh yah i like Auburn oklahoma, ohio state , oregon, tcu, nebraska and alabama