Copyright (c) 2014 by Maddy Stadler Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maddy Stadler -- Blogmeister

MS's Blog

3H 2010-11

by Maddy Stadler

teacher: Sue Halbert

West Quoddy Head Light
http://www.flickr.com/photos/suehalbert/5084079527/" title="lighhouse illustrations 020 by sue halbert, on Flickr">lighhouse illustrations 020

Hi my class is learning about lighthouses. The lighthouse I’m studying is West Quoddy Head Light. Did you know it was rebuilt in 1858? It’s located in Lubec, Maine. The design is red and white stripes. It is connected to a red and white house too! It is built out of bricks. The light house is 49 feet tall. The light shines 83 feet above sea level. I’m having fun learning about lighthouse. I hope you do too.

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 10:13 AM • comment (2) • Reads 74 • see all articles

I am a 3rd grader at Tatem School. I’m 9 years old. I like riding my scooter, biking, and playing with my friends. Here are the sports I like to play soccer, softball, kickball, and basketball. I like being in 3rd grade.