Copyright (c) 2014 by Kailey Purnell Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kailey Purnell -- Blogmeister

Marvelous Me

3H 2010-11

by Kailey Purnell

teacher: Sue Halbert

Article posted June 10, 2011 at 11:29 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 194

By: Kailey Purnell

Where am I?

“Where am I? This isn’t my room.’’ said Bella.

ROAR, GROWL went something out side. Then as Bella rushed out side to see what was happening the ground started to shake. After that she wobbled over to the door and then she opened it and she saw the largest thing she ever saw. Bella thought it was a dinosaur.

“I must be crazy” Bella thought. About 22 seconds later Bella stepped outside and looked up. She saw gigantic trees, heard lots of funky noises, and then the dinosaur growled at her. Bella felt so very scared! She almost fainted, but she was too scared to faint. So she ran and ran till her heart felt like it was beating 100 times in one minute.

The Cave

Bella ran into the cave so the dinosaur couldn’t get her.

“That was a close one” Bella thought. Then she smelled something foul. She smelled her shirt and she found out it was her! So she walked out of the cave and found a big beautiful water fall and took a shower in it. On the way, she found a colorful bird and named it, Cookie. She found some bananas and brought them back to the cave along with the bird. Soon Bella grew tired of eating bananas and petting Cookie, the bird. So she went exploring and along her way she found the same dinosaur that chased her before! He roared so loud it hurt her ears.

“Bella, wake up honey, it’s time for breakfast” said Bella's mom.

“What, who, ohh, I’m home, finally” Bella said “Was that a dream?” Bella asked.

Article posted April 12, 2011 at 01:41 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 90

Article posted April 6, 2011 at 03:56 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 64

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 01:52 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 112

Article posted January 25, 2011 at 12:58 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 60

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Article posted January 5, 2011 at 02:42 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 203

My school New Year’s resolution is writing neater, because I think it’s sloppy. My strategies are to take my time, to stay focused, and to practice. What’s your New Year’s resolution?  

Article posted November 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 134

Thanksgiving

By: K. P

Thank you

For all my hands can hold

Like French fries and gold

And play with my pet

And not being upset

Thank you

For all my eyes can see

Like me and fashion trend

And playing with my friends

Thank you

For all my ears can hear

Like listening to birds on the pier

Like my friends without tears

and hearing and hearing fears in movie

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 94

lighhouse illustrations 019

Between 1881 and 1899 a granite breakwater almost a mile long, was built to help protect the harbor. The Breakwater is attached to the lighthouse called Rockland Breakwater Light. It is made out of brick and wood. The lighthouse is brown and white. Rockland Breakwater has a house attached to it. The fog signal makes one blast every 15 seconds. The light house is 25 feet tall. The lighthouse is brown and white. The keepers trapped lobsters near the lighthouse. If you want to learn more search my lighthouse on bing.com or google.com.

Hello, friends. I am an 8 year old girl who lives in NJ. I love to play sports. Skiing is my best sport. I love cooking. My dog’s name is Bailey .He is a male Golden Retriever. Thank-you for reading my blog bio.