Copyright (c) 2014 by Carson Michaelis Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Carson Michaelis -- Blogmeister

Summer Time is Good

3H 2010-11

by Carson Michaelis

teacher: Sue Halbert

Article posted June 10, 2011 at 11:17 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 133

By: Carson Grabowski

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK went Joe’s front door! “Who could be pounding on the door now?” Joe thought. Joe is a smart, kind little boy, but sometimes he can be a big scaredy cat. As the door shook, Joe started to get nervous. Joe’s heart was pounding as he sloooowly opened the door. It was one of those new species of gorilla called Tallguevo. He was 12 feet tall, taller then the door, very hairy and stinky, and was over 1,000,000 pounds! He asked Joe if he wanted any of his adult sized (literally) potato chips, “N-n-n-no thanks,” stuttered Joe.

Then the Tallguevo slammed the door open and charged inside. It chased Joe all around the house. Soon Joe went in his room and hid under his bed. The Tallguevo ran into Joe’s room looked but couldn’t him and left chanting “Fun, fun, fun, fun, hunting little boys is fun.” Joe went looking for Tallguevo, and searched in his brother Chris’s closet. Next Joe searched behind the TV until… “grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.”

“What was that?” Joe asked himself, it was coming from Joe’s closet. Joe opened the closet door and there was Tallguevo.

“Roarrrr!!!” The ferocious gorilla screamed. It started chasing Joe again! Joe ran out the front door along with Tallguevo. Joe ran back inside and slammed the door. While the angry beast was trying to run inside, the door slammed right into Tallguevo, “Rowww!” it whined, then ran away. The next week a unicorn came up to the front door. It asked, “Hey! Want a hotdog?”

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo=http://!” “Here we go again.

Article posted April 12, 2011 at 03:02 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 89

Article posted April 6, 2011 at 03:28 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 70

Article posted March 14, 2011 at 02:44 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 74

Article posted January 25, 2011 at 01:17 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 50

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Article posted November 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 147

Thanksgiving

[LINK]">CM

Thank  you

For all my hands can hold

I love my hamster she is like gold

Balls are great

I like to skate.

Thank you

For all my eyes can see

[LINK]">I see a tree

I see a fireman saving a kitten

I love  mittens

I see my friends laughing

I love to see family.

Thank you

For all my ears can hear

Sometimes I shred a tear

[LINK]">Nibbles is noisy at night

Sometimes it gives me a fright

I love my hamster and my family

Music is great

I celebrate!

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 206

lighhouse illustrations 014

Have you heard of the Owl’s Head Lighthouse? Nobody knows how it got its name but some people think it’s because the land looks like an owl from the water.

Issac Sterns was the first keeper and he only got $350 per year. In 1825 it was built in West Penobscot Bay at the entrance to Rockland Harbor. It is 30 feet high and it’s made of bricks and mortar. This cool lighthouse does have a foghorn signal and light is always shining at night, it does not blink. The light is exactly 100 feet above sea level. A memorable event was when there was a big storm in 1850. Five ships went aground between Rockland Harbor and Spruce Head. If you ever are traveling in Maine, you should check out Owl’s Head Lighthouse.

I’m a third grader and I love animals. I love to play video games. Halloween is my favorite holiday because of the candy, costumes, and it’s near my birthday. My favorite food is mac and cheese. My favorite dessert is brownies. Some of my favorite colors are green, blue, and red. Thanks for reading my blog!!!