Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan Lynch Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan Lynch -- Blogmeister

RL!

3H 2010-11

by Ryan Lynch

teacher: Sue Halbert

Article posted June 13, 2011 at 01:31 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 180

Rrr-rrr-mmm-boom-ka-boom the van that picks up Joey in the morning to go to Fun Side day camp stops at Joeys first sight of Fun Side.

Joey leaps out of the van and runs to his group.

He is looking forward to a good time, and meeting new friends. His group counselor says that the first thing on the list is wiffle ball Joey is excited. After all baseball is his favorite sport and wiffle ball is not very different to that. But Joey gets picked last for teams and gets put in right field everyone in the group is righty they are never going to hit it to him. Joey only gets a single and gets home but Joey’s team lost 2-1 when his pitcher kept pitching down the middle and four batters slammed it in the gap for four straight doubles in a row. That night Joey thinks about why he got picked last he finally figures it out nothing was hit to him so people did not think he was goods and only a single will not do . when he gets to camp his counselor says “It’s the same schedule as yesterday’’

So Joey and his group marched over to the wifflie ball field Joey gets picked last again! But, he doesn’t feel sad at all. Only in the first inning the bases got loaded with 2 outs Joey thinks of his team losing again but his pitcher

throws it down the middle and a line drive to Joeys right side and dives and makes the catch. Some how Joey batted first, yesterday he batted last. Joey steps up to the plate and swings and hits it over the fence. Joey runs around the bases. The very next day the boys that have been picking him last said now he will never be picked last ever again and never be put in right field. And now Joey will never be picked last again.

Article posted April 12, 2011 at 01:43 PM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 75

Article posted April 6, 2011 at 03:54 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 47

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 11:39 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 79

Article posted January 25, 2011 at 04:17 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 52

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Article posted January 5, 2011 at 02:42 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 83

My New Year’s Resolution  

Hello my name is RL and I have a New Year’s resolution. It is to have better handwriting because it looks SLOPPY!!! To accomplish this I will go slower, try harder, and practice.

What’s your New Year’s resolution?

Article posted November 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 85

Thanksgiving

R.L.

Thank you

For all my hands can hold

Like taking the turkey to the table

Yum, yum

It is done

Stuffing, mashed potatoes, and bread

Thank you

For all my eyes can see

People wearing big, small, any size

Winter jackets flying by leaves falling

Thank you

For all my ears can hear

Children playing in the leaves

The buzzer going off for our feast

My dog barking at the smell

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 11:16 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 158

lighhouse illustrations 012

Did you know Rockland Breakwater can break water? That means it blocks the harbor. It was built of granite. Granite was added to protect the harbor from the ocean. The cost was 30,000 dollars to build the first lighthouse. They captured lobster near the light house. They made Rockland Breakwater into a museum. Rockland Breakwater looks like a house. I liked learning about Rockland Breakwater Light.

I’m a 3rd grader and I am 8 years old. Baseball is my favorite sport. I’m smart in math in reading. I like PE when I get to play with people. I am people smart.