Copyright (c) 2014 by Sam Hoag Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sam Hoag -- Blogmeister

SH bio

3H 2010-11

by Sam Hoag

teacher: Sue Halbert

Brown's Head Light
http://www.flickr.com/photos/suehalbert/5084076807/" title="lighhouse illustrations 010 by sue halbert, on Flickr">lighhouse illustrations 010

Did you now that Brown’s Head Light was built 1832? It was transferred to Vinalhaven Island. It was built with brick. This lighthouse 2 red sectors and the rest were clear. The foghorn blasts every 10 seconds. Someone still lives in the lighthouse. Brown’s Head Light does not look like any of the lighthouse in NJ because the light house is the same height as the house. The price to build Brown’s Head was $4,000.00. I think this is a fun project.

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 10:14 AM • comment (4) • Reads 59 • see all articles

Hi my name is Sam. I am 8 years old and in 3rd grade. I love sports. I like to play with my friends and cousins and brother. My birthday is on April 14. Ocean animals are my favorite animals.