Copyright (c) 2014 by Sebastian Guzman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sebastian Guzman -- Blogmeister

Amazing SG

3H 2010-11

by Sebastian Guzman

teacher: Sue Halbert

Article posted June 15, 2011 at 09:19 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 161

The Adventures of Meap, Meep and Mepe

By SG

“ROOM ROOM!” went the ship of the three little aliens called Meaps. They were trying to fix their ship to have an adventure in a different world.

The three Meaps were called Meap, Meep and Mepe. Meep was the smart one, but also worries a lot. Mepe is good at fixing things and flying ships. Meap encourages Meep and Mepe to go to adventures. He’s fearless, and like the leader of the group.

“I think I fixed it” said Meep to friends.

“Okay, then let’s get into the ship” said Meap. They got into the ship. The ship was small it had three chairs, so the Meaps could sit in them, and two computers.

The ship lifted off into space. They could see their green planet called planet Meap.

“We are going to hyper speed” said Meep as they passed planet Mop where the Mops live. “ZOOM!” went the ship of the three Meaps. So they went to a different galaxy. It was the Milky Way!

But then the ship stopped. They didn’t know what happened.

Until Meep said “I think the ship is broken down again!” then everybody started to panic. “Wait maybe I can fix it” said Meep.

So Meep fixed the ship. They only had enough power to get back to planet Meap. So they did.

Meap said “We’re going to hyper speed.” “ZOOM!” went the ship. They landed back on planet Meap.

Meap said “Let’s not have another adventure in a different galaxy” and they had more adventures in their planet.

Article posted April 12, 2011 at 01:44 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 98

Article posted April 5, 2011 at 03:51 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 58

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 11:47 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 84

Article posted January 25, 2011 at 04:12 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 47

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Article posted January 5, 2011 at 02:42 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 80

My school New Year’s Resolution is to pass my multiplication test. I am going to practice with flashcards. I will also do a practice test. Another way to accomplish is to go on the internet.

Article posted November 24, 2010 at 10:13 AM GMT-5 • comment (2) • Reads 107

Thanksgiving

By SG

Thank you

For all my hands can hold

My tennis ball

Lego’s ship

Sticks from the trees

Thank you

For all my eyes can see

My TV

My big backyard

My dad

Thank you

For all my ears can hear

My little brother

A computer

Crickets in my basement

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM GMT-5 • comment (3) • Reads 82

lighhouse illustrations 009

Rockland Breakwater Light is on a breakwater. A breakwater is made out of granite and was built to protect the harbor. This lighthouse cost $30,000 to build. Rockland Breakwater is made of wood and brick. If you saw this lighthouse it would flash every 5 seconds. The height of the lighthouse is 25 feet and it is almost the size of the brick house. Rockland Breakwater Light has two chimneys. One side of the house is made out of wood, and the other side is made out of brick. I enjoyed researching this lighthouse.

I am a good soccer player and I am good at finding rocks. Insects are one of my favorite animals. I like building Legos.