Copyright (c) 2014 by Ted George Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ted George -- Blogmeister

TG the great

3H 2010-11

by Ted George

teacher: Sue Halbert

[LINK]" title="lighhouse illustrations 007 by sue halbert, on Flickr">lighhouse illustrations 007

Did you ever know that lighthouses have nicknames? The nickname for Cape Neddick is Nubble. The Nubble is made out of cast iron lined with brick and is 41 feet tall. A big blizzard washed out the Nubble’s bath house.When you are in a boat on a foggy day you would hear one blast every ten seconds. There were 30 keepers who lived at Cape Neddick. At the Nubble there was an explosion that destroyed the original lens. Cape Neddick is located in York, Maine. The Nubble is all white, but the top is black. Cape Neddick does not look like it is connected to a house but it is. The Neddick is in a little cone. I had fun learning about the Nubble and now I want to go visit.

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM • comment (1) • Reads 107 • see all articles

I am a 3rd grader, age 8. I like playing baseball; I also am a Phillies fan. I am good at building Legos. Legos are fun because you could build with them. Math is fun. That is why I am special.