Copyright (c) 2014 by Giancarlo Chelotti Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Giancarlo Chelotti -- Blogmeister

Some of gc's favorite things to do !

3H 2010-11

by Giancarlo Chelotti

teacher: Sue Halbert

By Giancarlo Chelotti

Chapter 1

“Stomp stomp’’ went Ryan a speedy 3rd grader shoes as he ran away from his house. In Spring Lakes Condo Resort in New Jersey. Finally he reached his friends Charlie’s house.

“Up all ready?” asked Charlie a tall 3Rd grader.
“No!” answered Ryan, “I was interrupted.”
“By your sister?” asked Charlie.
“No again.” answered Ryan, “By Martians!”
“Holy cow!” said Charlie, “Let’s go spy on them!”
“B-b-b-but I just got out”
“But it will be fun!” interrupted Charlie.
“Well-okay,” said Ryan, “I’ll probably regret this.”
Quite as a cat Ryan and Charlie snuck into Ryan’s
yard. There was a huge thing of flashing red metal. “What is that?" asked Charlie.
“I don’t know “said Ryan
“Let’s go inside,” Said Charlie
“Hey what’s that?” said Charlie.
“ That’s more Martians and there coming for us!” screamed Ryan.
That’s all Ryan and Charlie remembered before they blacked out!

Chapter 2

Charlie said, ” Ryan, we're in prison!”
“What?” said Charlie.
“The Martians knocked us out and put us in jail.” Said Ryan.
“Let’s get ou-"
Bam Bam!
"What was that?” said Charlie.
“Hey look, its John Kemp!” said Charlie.
“It looks like you guys got in some trouble” said John Kemp, a strong 3rd grader. “I got the keys!” said John.
“Yes!” said Charlie. John put the keys in the lock. Click went the lock. “We're free!” said Ryan.
The 3 boys snuck out of the jail and on to the landing dock. “There’s a ship,” said John. They were in luck. There was no one in the ship. The boys got in the ship and landed on Earth. Ryan and Charlie will never forget the day they were in jail!

Article posted June 13, 2011 at 12:31 PM • comment • Reads 231 • see all articles

Hi I am 8 and I am in 3rd grade. My favorite food is Chinese. I like to collect baseball cards. Baseball is very fun for me. The Phillies are my favorite baseball team!