Copyright (c) 2014 by Emma Cavacini Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emma Cavacini -- Blogmeister

My Blog Site

3H 2010-11

by Emma Cavacini

teacher: Sue Halbert

Article posted June 18, 2011 at 11:09 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 409

Chapter One

One night after gymnastics my dad brought me and my sister to the beach. On the way my dad was on the phone and we were playing on are Ds.

Then we finally we touched traffic for 15 minutes. Then we got to the house.

Chapter two

We ran inside to see if are mom was done unpacking are bags and she was finished. Olivia and I got to watch one more show before bed. “Time for bed” so we ran in to bed.

When we woke up we were the first to wake up. When everyone woke up we took a Morning walk. After the walk we went to the beach.

Article posted June 10, 2011 at 10:58 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 475

By: Emma Cavacini

Chapter One

Ring! The school bell rang as Emily ran out of school. It was a sunny hot afternoon on the last day of school. Emily is a third grader that has long blond hair.

Emily sprinted home. When she got to her house she opened the door as fast as she could.

Her mom screamed, “Emily there is something in your room!” Emily ran up stairs as fast as a tiger she was curious to see what it is. She opened the door as slow as a snail. Emily was wondering what it could be, she opened the door.

Chapter Two

AHH! It’s a puppy, a vanilla lab. I am going to name it Sugar.

Emily’s neighbor Liz had a puppy too named Daisy. Us both having a puppy was bad news because they would bark every night and morning at each other.

One day we let them outside together to play. Liz and Emily were trying to figure out how to solve the problem. Liz and Emily brought the dogs for a walk. When they got to the park it started to rain. Drip, drop they ran home with their puppies. When they got home they weren’t allowed to come inside until they got all dried off.

Whatever will they do? The dogs would never stop barking, ROOF! ROOF! ROOF!

Article posted April 12, 2011 at 02:57 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 100

Article posted April 6, 2011 at 09:08 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 51

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 11:56 AM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 98

Article posted January 25, 2011 at 03:53 PM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 47

You can enter the text of your blog here!

Article posted January 5, 2011 at 02:42 PM GMT-5 • comment • Reads 179

My school New Year’s Resolution is to speak louder when I get picked because my voice is quiet. I am going to accomplish this by having a friend to do a signal. Another thing is speaking loud enough so the person farthest away from me can hear me. What’s your New Year’s Resolution?

Article posted November 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM GMT-5 • comment (1) • Reads 86

Thanksgiving

By EC

Thank you

For my hands can hold

I love to cuddle with my gramma’s kitten

Strength for griping gymnastics bars

Greasy butter on my popcorn.

Thank you

For all my eyes can see

Big sand castles next to the sea

Colors of the rainbow

Seeing kids playing outside.

Thank you

For all my ears can hear

Pop corn popping

Dog barking

And music playing.  

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM GMT-5 • comment (4) • Reads 90

lighhouse illustrations 003

Have you ever seen a lighthouse connected to a house? Well if you went to Vinalhaven Island and see Brown Head Light you will see a lighthouse connected to a house. Brown Head Light was built in 1832 .Did you know Brown Head Light was 20 feet tall? Brown Head Light foghorn goes on every 10 seconds. Brown Head Light was never rebuilt. The side of the house is white and there are 4 sides of the house. The roof is brown. I like learning about Brown Head Light.

I am 8 years old and I like to do gymnastics. I made team 2 years ago. Vault and bars are my favorite events. Gymnastics is one of my favorite sport.