Copyright (c) 2014 by Griffin Balkey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Griffin Balkey -- Blogmeister

cool blog

3H 2010-11

by Griffin Balkey

teacher: Sue Halbert

[LINK]" title="lighhouse illustrations 001 by sue halbert, on Flickr">lighhouse illustrations 001

Did you know that Maine has a lot of lighthouse’s? Owl’s Head is a small Lighthouse in West Penobscot Bay, Maine. The Lighthouse is built on a little hill. A little house was built under the hill. Issac Sturn was the first keeper. Owl’s Head Light is 100 feet above the water. The lighthouse is made out of brick and mortar and the lighthouse is attached to the house. Every keeper was paid $350.000 a year. The light is a Fresnel lens. I liked learning about Owl’s Head Light!

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 10:13 AM • comment (1) • Reads 1271 • see all articles

I am a 3rd grader in Tatem School. I love puppies. My dog Sammy is two years old. She is very small. I love Sammy. I swam in tri-county. I swim for Erlton. My brother is 6. He is in 1st grade.