Here is the new 3H Crew!  

After celebrating International Dot Day, they each thought about a way that they would like to make a mark on the world.  Here are their ideas:

I will make my mark on the world by….helping at home and asking my mom if she needs help with dinner.  JB

I will make my mark on the world by….finding a new energy source for cars and finding a new type of transportation to eliminate traffic jams.             AC

I will make my mark on the world by….stopping people from littering.  OF                                  

I will make my mark on the world by….becoming a teacher and teaching children math.  CF

I will make my mark on the world by….becoming an inventor. Maybe I’ll invent an “Eco” car.  CG

I will make my mark on the world by….picking up trash.   DG

I will make my mark on the world by….encouraging kids to do something that they say they can’t do.  KK        

I will make my mark on the world by….cleaning up trash and making our world look cleaner.   BK

I will make my mark on the world by….recycling so there won’t be as much trash in the world.   JL

I will make my mark on the world by….being proactive and helping people who are sad.  EL

I will make my mark on the world by….being proactive and not only picking up my trash but picking up other trash as well.  CM

I will make my mark on the world by….making our world nicer by cleaning up after my puppy.  OM

I will make my mark on the world by….by selling my artwork and using the money for charity.     WN

I will make my mark on the world by….helping animals. RP

I will make my mark on the world by….giving clothes and food to charities to help people in need.   MR

I will make my mark on the world by….running a soccer training session to help teach kids how to play soccer.   SS

I will make my mark on the world by….by picking up and recycling trash to make our world a better place.            DV

I will make my mark on the world by….raising money for people in need.          SV

I will make my mark on the world by….rescuing stray animals like cats and finding them homes.    ShV

I will make my mark on the world by….visiting places that are poor and giving them sports equipment.  CW

I will make my mark on the world by….being proactive and teaching people things they don’t know how to do.   AY

Article posted September 14, 2012 at 05:18 PM • comment (7) • Reads 204 • see all articles