Copyright (c) 2014 by Sue Halbert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 3H Quest-

by Sue Halbert

Ms. H's Eboard

The 3H Crew is working on another global project.  This time we have paired up with Mrs. Bushey's 5th graders and are participating in the Landmark Games, which has been dubbed "the most difficult intellectual game on the Internet". Forty-two teams from around the world are participating. Each team had to pick a landmark and write 9 clues about it.  Each week 3 new clues are sent about the 42 landmarks. Tatem's 5th graders and 3rd graders are working together using their critical thinking skills, map skills, and research skills in order to figure out where in the world the landmarks are. Each week the students are allowed to email one yes or no question in order to help them with their quest to find the landmark.

Our "Tatem Tiger" team is looking forward to seeing the last set of clues next week and is hopeful that they will be able to locate all of the landmarks.  Wish us luck!

Article posted March 2, 2012 at 02:45 PM • comment • Reads 141 • see all articles

3H 2010-11
3H 2011-12
3H Crew 2012-2013
3H Crew 2013-2014
3H Crew 2014-2015

I am a 3rd grade teacher who loves to learn and loves to make learning a fun-filled adventure for my students. Locations of visitors to this page Geo Visitors Map visitors by country counter