Copyright (c) 2014 by Sue Halbert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 3H Quest-

by Sue Halbert

Ms. H's Eboard

Title: Summer Surprises 2011 (06/16/11)

Article posted June 18, 2011 at 04:09 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 355

Chapter One

One night after gymnastics my dad brought me and my sister to the beach. On the way my dad was on the phone and we were playing on are Ds.

Then we finally we touched traffic for 15 minutes. Then we got to the house.

Chapter two

We ran inside to see if are mom was done unpacking are bags and she was finished. Olivia and I got to watch one more show before bed. “Time for bed” so we ran in to bed.

When we woke up we were the first to wake up. When everyone woke up we took a Morning walk. After the walk we went to the beach.

Article posted June 23, 2011 at 07:05 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 204

Summer

Scorching, sunny

Sweating, melting, enjoying

Enjoying the huge beach

Season

Stars

Bright, beautiful

Glowing, mapping, twinkling

Spotting out the constellations

Estrel

Swimming

Races, splashes

Diving, laughing, kicking

Building a lot of muscles

Pool

Camping

Nature, Family

Roasting, hiking, smiling

A fun nature experience

Vacation

Ocean

Playful, Turquoise

Scattering, leaping, splashing

Spending hours in it

Sea

Sun

Blinding, bright yellow

Heating, melting, casting

Wear your helpful sunglasses!

Star

Article posted June 25, 2011 at 01:57 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 157

Chapter 1. A fun adventure

Olivia, a curious 2nd grader threw on her favorite shirt, shorts and flipflops for a fun adventure. Her kind parents said that they would be going on a hike!

When everyone was ready, they went in some nearby forest to hike in. "Olivia, guess what I found?" Olivia's mom asked. "A Toad!"

"Can we keep it, Mom?"

"No, Olivia, the woods is where it should live."

"Awwwww..." squealed a dissapointed Olivia. Meanwhile, Olivia's dad saw something...

Chapter 2. A lucky find

"Come here, you guys," whispered Olivias dad in a soft, soothing voice. "I think I found something. It's a box with a blanket on top. Maybe there is something in the box-"

Olivia ran over to the box and ripped the blanket off and opened the wooden box.You didn't expect a little 8-year-old to leave an interesting box behind, did you? Anyway there was a small bunny in there and it looked like a pet bunny, not a wild one. Olivia's whole family loved bunnies.

"Can we keep THAT animal?" asked Olivia who was not giving up.

"I'll tell you what, said Olivia's mom. "We'll come back tomorrow and see if there is still a bunny in there."

"Oh, thank you, mommy, thank you, thank you!"

Chapter 3. Bad, but good

The very next day, the Jhonsons went back to the same forest. They got to the box but the bunny was not there! "Dad, where is the bunny?!? It was right here!"

"I don't know, but wherever it is, I don't think we'll find it. Let's just go home.

Olivia cried aaaaaall the way home. But right when they stepped foot in the house, a lost little friend was sitting there twitching it's nose. "Can we keep him, now, Mom?"

"Yes, yes we can."

THE END

3H 2010-11
3H 2011-12
3H Crew 2012-2013
3H Crew 2013-2014
3H Crew 2014-2015

I am a 3rd grade teacher who loves to learn and loves to make learning a fun-filled adventure for my students. Locations of visitors to this page Geo Visitors Map visitors by country counter
flag counter