Copyright (c) 2014 by Georgia W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Georgia W -- Blogmeister

-

Welcome to Room 1, 2011. There are many wonderful exciting action packed activities that we are going to be involved in this year. Be part of this magical journey by viewing our blog and be inspired for greater things...

by Georgia W teacher: Michael Cunliffe

On third of November rooms one and four went to Lake Whakamaru. As soon ,as we got there we were desperate to look around. We set of on a wallk around the lake it took for ever then Mr C came to the rescue and said we could trurn around. THen we were told to go up to our cabins. That then we went out side to do our rotations. There was lots of differnt activites like BMX, a flying fox, climbing walls and go karts. My favourite activity was the climbing walls it was really challenging and fun!There also was an awesome marsmellow fire we all got to toast marshmellows were really yum. overall it was a really awesome camp!

Article posted August 30, 2010 at 10:34 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

Mascott Maddness By Abdy Griffiths

This book is about a school called Northwestern Southeastern central school who are going to have a athlettics competion against other schools it is a very funny book.

I would recommend this book for under 12 because it is funny with a childish sense of humor

Article posted August 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

On tuesday the 24th of August we had croos country. It wasnt a very long course. I did very weel I came first in my year group.

Article posted August 23, 2010 at 10:28 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 40

My website recomendation is to a website called www.tutpup.com. It is a website designed to help kids with there math and spelling you can make an animal that becomes your player. you can verse people from all over the world. There are many different levels from Easy Peasy to Area 51. You can graduate on all of the different levels from multiplication to division to algebra to spelling to addition to subtraction.

tutpup has boosted my basic facts knoledge by a mile.It can help yours to.

Article posted August 13, 2010 at 01:28 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

3 interesting things:

* That I can lie on a bed of nails and not get holes in my back!

* That I can throw a ball at a speed of 45mph

* I could see what foods are bad for me and how long it takes to work them off

2 things that I did'nt know:

*that there is 21% oxgen in the atmosphere

* That rubbing your hands together generates electricity!!!!

Article posted August 10, 2010 at 03:13 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

Year 6 has been pretty crazy! We have had a change of teacher and now she is on New Zealands next top model. Our new teacher is awesome. We have been pushed to work really hard which is good we also have a new G.A.T.E squad so thats pretty awesome!!

Article posted August 4, 2010 at 03:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

Year 6 has been pretty crazy with the swap of teachers but it has still been really fun ive made some great new freinds.

Article posted August 31, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

Over term 2 and 3 we have been studying the New Zealand endangered speices.

I am a year 6 student at lynmore primary school. I love soccer and music.