Copyright (c) 2014 by Lynmore School Council Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lynmore School Council -- Blogmeister

Lynmore School Council-

Council

A big group of people with big hearts helping people all around the world by fundraising.

by Lynmore School Council

Lynmore School website

Article posted August 28, 2014 at 05:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 31

There is going to be an Odd Shoe Day on Friday 12th September fundraising Camp Quality; a camp were very sick children get to have fun and forget about their disabilities.

We raised a whopping $712 last mufti day. A big thanks on behave of Diabetes Rotoura for bringing in your donation, who got $512 of they money.The other $200 will go to Laura Waldon and Willow Smith for trampolining ($100 each).

We have organised petrol vouchers worth $200 for families with unwell children who have to drive quite a way to hospitals like Star Ship.

We hopefully will clean/paint the swear words and rude pictures of the Middle School Playground tunnel. Also we have been told there is a ladder broken on the Senior Playground so The Super Council will be looking for someone to fix that.

WE HAVE RAISED $2498 THIS YEAR!

Aloooot of money has been donated throughout this year. Give your self a pat on the back if you have donated your fair share.

A lot of things was discussed this meeting, but give us ideas to talk about if you want.

Danielle Lepa, Blogger

(Look out for the friendship bench flag if you don't have anyone to play with)

Article posted August 12, 2014 at 05:44 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 174

Change your station to 107.5fm, Lynmore School's rocking radio station. Students run this during their morning tea, lunch break and in the morning. Although, during school hours you will hear nice beats.

Listen to sweet tunes, segments and get the latest details about our school. If you already listen, stayed tuned.

Comment your birthday if you want a super cool shout-out. If you have been listening tell if you enjoy what you hear.

Danielle Lepa, Blogger and Radio Person

Article posted July 23, 2014 at 08:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 198

The Super Council discussed fundraiser ideas. Miss Watson (TIC) had two ideas for mufti day already and we are deciding about which to choose.

The choice's are:

1) Ma Higgins owner, has a son who has very bad diabetes. To help him and others with diabetes, we were thinking of doing a mufti day in support of them.

2) To raise money for the SPCA we were thinking of participating in their annual cupcake day. The school would bake cupcakes and sell them at the school.

Those are the options, to help decide you could comment your opinion, or put a note in the suggestion box, located in the Library.

We are having an Odd Shoe day fundraising children with cancer; so they can go to a camp were they can do fun activities.

The Council are thinking of setting up a litter group were they pick up rubbish around the school.

Danielle Lepa Blogger

Article posted July 21, 2014 at 08:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 57

An amazing twelve to thirteen hundred dollars has been raised throughout the year so far!

Thanks to all the money you guys fundraised, it is all sent to many kinds of charities.

First place talent quest winners will not be performing during community this week, but hopefully during the first week of term three. Second place hasn't been arranged to perform in front of the school, so the Super Council will be getting back to you about that.

The dance group 291, grabbed 1st place meaning they will be dancing in front of the Mish Mash

crew. Times haven't been set.

The school unfortunately wont be selling bandannas this year.

By Danielle Lepa, Blogger

Article posted June 15, 2014 at 07:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 325

Hello there,

As you all should know there is a famine that has just been,

All if the lynmore school children that did the 40 hour famine all of the money has to be given in to miss Watson by... The 26/6/14.

Article posted June 11, 2014 at 02:40 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 115

Hey there, the Lynmore school council has planned a talent quest next week on the 17th on the Tuesday and 18 which is Wednesday is the middle school is preforming in the school hall :) (good luck).

By Anna and Ethan

Article posted June 4, 2014 at 08:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 92

Treasuries Report

After the mufti day, fundraising the Solomon Islands and to buy four tickets for four children with disabilities Lynmore School, raised...... $655.30c, $200 of this went to the four very sick children, which left $455.30c for the Solomon Islands!

Danielle Lepa Blogger

Ps~ If you have any ideas for fundraisers feel free to comment or leave a note in the suggestion box which can be found in the Lynmore School library.

Article posted May 28, 2014 at 01:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

On the 27th of June we will be having a mufti day, you can come as anything or dress up as anything, there will be spot prizes for the people dressed the best. p.s. please can you not buy anything its a waste of cash.

thanks school bloggers :).

Article posted April 9, 2014 at 04:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 749

Wahooooooooo! We are up and running with a new council for 2014. Such a great number and high calibre of applicants for school council this year, I decided to have a bigger council. Mmmmm....not sure how it will go.

Today we elected our Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretaries, Treasury and Bloggers.

What a talented lot. We hope to organise a mufti day to give some money to the Save the Children fund for helping children in the Solomon Islands, after their country has been decimated by the recent floods.

Way to go Lynmore school council. You rock!

Article posted August 20, 2013 at 04:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 239

Today, 20 August, 2013, the junior school run by the school council, started their talent quest, with 4 stupendous acts. We had singing and dancing, to Katy Perry songs, and a wonderful rendition of Gangnam style by lusty year 0 dancers, along with a solo to a song by Flight of the Concords. They have set the bar very high Lynmore. Watch out middle and senior school.

WWatson

20.8.13

Digi-Council!

YoWindow.com Forecast by yr.no