Copyright (c) 2014 by Lynmore School Council Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lynmore School Council -- Blogmeister

Lynmore School Council-

Council

A big group of people with big hearts helping people all around the world by fundraising.

by Lynmore School Council

Free Rice
Lynmore School website

Article posted April 9, 2014 at 04:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 56

Wahooooooooo! We are up and running with a new council for 2014. Such a great number and high calibre of applicants for school council this year, I decided to have a bigger council. Mmmmm....not sure how it will go.

Today we elected our Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretaries, Treasury and Bloggers.

What a talented lot. We hope to organise a mufti day to give some money to the Save the Children fund for helping children in the Solomon Islands, after their country has been decimated by the recent floods.

Way to go Lynmore school council. You rock!

Article posted August 20, 2013 at 04:02 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 59

Today, 20 August, 2013, the junior school run by the school council, started their talent quest, with 4 stupendous acts. We had singing and dancing, to Katy Perry songs, and a wonderful rendition of Gangnam style by lusty year 0 dancers, along with a solo to a song by Flight of the Concords. They have set the bar very high Lynmore. Watch out middle and senior school.

WWatson

20.8.13

Article posted June 9, 2013 at 07:50 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

Thank you to all those who donated to help raise money for the Asthma Foundation.

The amount we raised was a massive $638.00!

Article posted May 27, 2013 at 04:50 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

There are two yellow flags with faces on them set up outside rooms 22 and the ESOL class. If you have no one to play with or your lonely, go sit down where the flags are. Someone might come over to ask if you want to play.

If you look under the related links title you will find the words Free Rice, click on that and then you will be taken to a website. This website lets you answer your favourite type of questions and, even better every question you get right donates 10 grains of rice to a family that needs it.

Article posted August 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

There have been concerns around the junior area sandpit, the senior playground, the junior playground ladder and the middle school playground tunnel. Parents, could you please tell your children to play in the junior playground they are juniors, middle if they are middles and senior if they are seniors, this is to keep your children safe.

Article posted August 17, 2012 at 11:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

Please help us to get more trees

Go tohttp://supergreendiscounts.com/sid/134048

Thank you so very much.

Digi-Council!

YoWindow.com Forecast by yr.no