Copyright (c) 2014 by Marissa Townley Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Marissa Townley -- Blogmeister

Kinder Kids-

We are a kindergarten classroom in Saskatchewan, Canada. We will go on many adventures this year to learn about animals, weather, the Earth and much more!

by Marissa Townley

No Links added yet!

I would like to welcome all my new students, families and visitors to my kindergarten classroom. We had our first day of school and the children seemed to be very excited to start kindergarten. Today we read a story called "The Kissing Hand" by Audry Penn. In this story Chester Raccoon is very nervous about starting his first day at school. So to help ease his mind his mother shares with him the secret of the kissing hand so that he will always feel her love. After reading the story the children made a card for their parents. We had a very full and exciting day but we were able to squeeze in time to check out some of the new toys! I look forward to seeing all the children again on Tuesday! 

Article posted September 1, 2010 at 05:01 PM • comment (3) • Reads 57 • see all articles

Reporters