Copyright (c) 2014 by HOMEWORK PAGE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HOMEWORK PAGE -- Blogmeister

Room 04 2011

Kia Ora! Welcome to Room 4. We are a room full of gorgeouly clever 9, 10 and 11 year olds in beautiful New Zealand Aotearoa. We love learning new things and always have lots of questions. The world is our oyster!!

by HOMEWORK PAGE

teacher: Leanne Stewart

The Brain

The Amazing Brain!

Thank you for your terrific homework over the last week, which most of you were able to answer through your blog - way to go!!  Well done also if you homework was in your book

Do you recall at the beginning of our Life Education visit we came back to class and had all those wonderings about the brain?   Before next Friday, your new challenge is to find out something new about the brain that you were wondering, or didn't already know about.

We will also be conducting some brain experiments next week on ourselves, so be prepared for that!  I will tell you more closer to the time. 

Article posted August 10, 2011 at 08:16 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles