Copyright (c) 2014 by Tsehai Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tsehai -- Blogmeister

moonlight-

We are a class of Year 6,7 & 8 students, aged from about 9 years old through to 13 year olds. We live in a small rural community in the North Island of New Zealand. We have a fantastic school where we are offered lots of fun and challenging learning experiences.

by Tsehai teacher: Lynda Bullock

Is it the cottage where the paradise birds fly happily in the sky? Is it the cottage where the cows graze peacefully in the sun? Or is it the cottage where the lake sparkles forever? Yes but not all is nice, let me tell you about it. It all started on a nice bright Monday morning. The family were on a vacation they just arrived at their beautiful rented cottage, they stepped out of the car and walked along the rocky footpath there were birds chirping high up above in the trees there were gardens with tall beautiful sun flowers and butterflies drifting up and down around the garden minding their own business, their colour was so bright it looked as if they glowed in the daylight, then there was the grass it was swaying side to side as if it was dancing with the wind

Article posted May 13, 2010 at 05:25 PM • comment (1) • Reads 45 • see all articles

I am now 11 years old and I am a year 7.I love to learn at school because it is fun, but when I share in front of the class I get really nervous and shy. my favourite subject is art.