Copyright (c) 2014 by Anna Farrar Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Anna Farrar -- Blogmeister

5th Hour

This site is dedicated to the further development of the literature cannon. Your books are your research. This site is our round-table. Our conversations are the purpose. The Articles below are examples of the articles that will be expected of your book's site. If I have embeded a movie or a picture (or a blabber), you by no means have to, but your creativity and internet savvy are most definitely encouraged. Keep all material as appropriate as you would for any class project though. If you need help with HTML - I have included a link on the left column that could be a great help! I look forward to your book's pages. Have FUN with this!

by Anna Farrar

teacher: Brad Ross

character analysis

Biff Schmurr. he is 18 years old, tall and lanky. he loves to read and spends everymidnight with the times newspaper and 3 bowls of cereal. not only does he have a library of books, but he also has a shelf in the pantry dedicated to his cereal library. he wears glasses sometimes and has a very deep set face, and he always smells like christmas thanks to his special soap only found in one store year round. Biff sees himself as kind of pathetic, hes 18 and hes never kissed a girl, been in love with the same girl for two years and his best friends are the boks he reads and Ray Hu, a 15 year old freshman.

Article posted May 24, 2010 at 12:42 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles