Copyright (c) 2014 by Anna Farrar Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Anna Farrar -- Blogmeister

5th Hour

This site is dedicated to the further development of the literature cannon. Your books are your research. This site is our round-table. Our conversations are the purpose. The Articles below are examples of the articles that will be expected of your book's site. If I have embeded a movie or a picture (or a blabber), you by no means have to, but your creativity and internet savvy are most definitely encouraged. Keep all material as appropriate as you would for any class project though. If you need help with HTML - I have included a link on the left column that could be a great help! I look forward to your book's pages. Have FUN with this!

by Anna Farrar

teacher: Brad Ross

setting

This reality check book was set in Seattle Washington, and was placed in present day time. there were events that tok place on fairy boats, a pizza place, Willas house, and his car. It's seattle, so what more is there to say but its always raining.

Article posted May 24, 2010 at 12:37 PM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles