Copyright (c) 2015 by Callie Dishman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Callie Dishman -- Blogmeister

*Insert Creatively Interesting Title Here*-

This site is dedicated to the further development of the literature cannon. Your books are your research. This site is our round-table. Our conversations are the purpose. The Articles below are examples of the articles that will be expected of your book's site. If I have embeded a movie or a picture (or a blabber), you by no means have to, but your creativity and internet savvy are most definitely encouraged. Keep all material as appropriate as you would for any class project though. If you need help with HTML - I have included a link on the left column that could be a great help! I look forward to your book's pages. Have FUN with this!

by Callie Dishman teacher: Brad Ross

I am a student doing an end of the year project for my "Honors" English class, and that's all you really need to know. *At the end of the game, the king and pawn go into the same box.* "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." "The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett