Copyright (c) 2014 by Jack E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jack E -- Blogmeister

Hungry Jack-

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Jack E teacher: Jane Lowe

My first star would be my Maths because i've improved a lot on my tables.

In the Landmark games I improved a lot on my internet searching.

My first wish would be to get better at my handwriting and i can improve by practicing at home.

I think I need to work on my cooperation because in the Landmark games I worked pretty well with group members but not really well and i can improve that by including everyone.

Article posted April 28, 2012 at 10:23 PM • comment • Reads 131 • see all articles

Hi my name is Jack and this is my blog and this is my family My big brother Tom my two sisters Amanda and Molly and my Mum and Dad when i grow up i want to be an AFL player for the Eagles