Copyright (c) 2014 by Jack E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jack E -- Blogmeister

Hungry Jack-

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Jack E teacher: Jane Lowe

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

on the 14 of march the Eagles came to our school and the person its name was Tim he told us the 5 f's which were friends, family, fitness,fun and football.Then he told us the 5 r's and they were respect for yourself, respect for others,
respect for your enviorment, reach out for your cummunity and reaching your potential.

We had to sing to get Rick the rock into the under cover Rick is the Eagles mascot.Then Tim talked about Rick this is one fact about Rick he is only found in Australia.

Then we played a game called musical chairs before Rick left, then he left Tim kept talking for a little bit then he left too the end.

Article posted March 20, 2011 at 09:23 PM • comment • Reads 77 • see all articles

Hi my name is Jack and this is my blog and this is my family My big brother Tom my two sisters Amanda and Molly and my Mum and Dad when i grow up i want to be an AFL player for the Eagles