Copyright (c) 2014 by Zac C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zac C -- Blogmeister

Random Person (Zac) -

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Zac C teacher: Jane Lowe

On the 11th of July 2012 my family went to the winter festival in fremantle. There was a giant block of ice for skating on. We had already purchased our tickets so we went ot the ticket booth and showed them our tickets. They gave us a stamp to show the ice skate hire people. We got our ice skates and put them on. We went onto the ice rink and started to skate. I was really bad at first but after a while I got the hang of it. There were these plastic seals that you could hire for $5. My brother sat on one while my dad pushed him and I held one 'til I got the hang of it. I skated around the rink for a while with my brother and my dad. Finally it was time to get of the rink. We took our skates back and walked over to Joe's Fish Shack for dinner. After dinner we walked to Baskin Robbins to get some ice cream for dessert. Finally we walked back to the car and drove home.

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Article posted July 12, 2012 at 01:41 AM • comment (2) • Reads 106 • see all articles

Hi, I'm Zac and I'm in year 5. I have a little brother. I like swimming, reading and element collecting. Please leave comments.