Copyright (c) 2014 by Zac C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zac C -- Blogmeister

Random Person (Zac) -

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Zac C teacher: Jane Lowe

On Friday there was a big assembly called the Edu dance and awards assembly. Every class does a dance that they have been taught by the Edu Dance teachers. The songs people danced to this year are Jai Ho, Wouldn't it be nice in Hawaii, Underneath the Radar, Hey now your a Rock Star, Stayin' Alive, It's Hip to be Square and some more.

My class did It's hip to be Square with area 6 and we had to dress like geeks. I wore geeky glasses, braces (not the ones on your teeth), long footy socks and had my hair parted down the middle.

There where lots of moves in it but my favourite was when we huddled into a group and pulled our pants up. I missed the last practice so Jack had to tell me what moves to do to get on and off stage.

After the dances where over the awards where handed out. From our class Qian got the hand of friendship and Jemma got the lamp of knowledge.

After the assembly I took my costume off and washed my hair ten times to get the gel out of it I gave everything to mum and went into class.

Pre-Primary and Area 2 Dance
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Area 3 and Area 4

Area 5 Dance

Area 6 and Area 11 Dance

Area 7 And Area 8 Dance

Area 9 Dance

Area 10 Dance

Area 12 Dance

Article posted December 11, 2011 at 03:35 AM • comment (2) • Reads 109 • see all articles

Hi, I'm Zac and I'm in year 5. I have a little brother. I like swimming, reading and element collecting. Please leave comments.