Copyright (c) 2014 by Zac C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zac C -- Blogmeister

Random Person (Zac) -

World Time - Drag your mouse to see the time in other places. In Area 7 we like to give everything a go especially new ideas that might look difficult at first.We are using this blog to publish some of our writing, to post from home and to record some of our learning at school. We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by Zac C teacher: Jane Lowe

Day 2. Today we went out to do the second day of orienteering but today the course and activity were different. Todays course was a star relay that you are still in pairs but only 1 person from your pair runs at a time. Sanjay and I were partners. We race around the first few but then on the fifth station Sanjay got lost which meant he had to come back to get help which also cost us time. I was running back from the 8th and final station when I tripped on a piece of wood and twisted my ankle. I limped back in pain and told Mrs Post what had happened. I soon put ice on it and kept it on for a while. the next day it didn’t hurt at all.

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Article posted September 8, 2011 at 04:54 AM • comment • Reads 83 • see all articles

Hi, I'm Zac and I'm in year 5. I have a little brother. I like swimming, reading and element collecting. Please leave comments.